Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
(10-04-2020, 02:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Horrible throw... Cant even punch it in from the goaline

It wasn't. On his helmet. Jack wasn't even facing him. It was a great decision. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Bailey didn't try to make a tackle
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Horrible throw... Cant even punch it in from the goaline

That was not on the throw it hit Sample in thr hands and facemask he just couldn't bring it in and the defender took it off his chest.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I don’t understand why we hate making plays so much.
Reply/Quote
wow, jags ball.
Reply/Quote
We have terrible luck. That doesn’t happen too often. When the coaching staff makes a rare good call the most random shit happens lol
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:56 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yes that's Sample not being a football player.

Sure it wasnt a bad throw or anything
Reply/Quote
robinson better RB than joseph, 9/43 4.8 yards
Reply/Quote
So, so bad
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:56 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Just a lack of effort from sample. Jack wasnt even facing the ball

We should not be throwing it. 2nd and goal from the 1 should be 3 runs. Sneak it FFS. 
Reply/Quote
Let's give our 6000 fans in the stadium a show today guys!, Queue the blooper real show
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:55 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Sample freaking blows and Fred is gonna tell us how great he is

It’s one play get a grip.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That INT is 100% not on Burrow. That should have been a TD if Sample wasn't such a turd who let someone straight up take his lunch money.

Sample is no Gronk for sure.

But myself I chalk that up to Taylor being too cute. Just sneak it, or run it up gut twice if need be. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Now the defense to eat shit again.. sample has to fight harder for that.. Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:57 PM)Tony Wrote: Sure it wasnt a bad throw or anything

It wasn’t.
Reply/Quote
Pratt knows it’s not two hand touch football right?
Reply/Quote
Do we refuse to run a qb sneak?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:57 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: We have terrible luck. That doesn’t happen too often. When the coaching staff makes a rare good call the most random shit happens lol

That isn't luck. It doesn't happen too often because players are normally willing to fight for the ball rather than let someone take it from them.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
'Stache picking us apart now.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 02:57 PM)Tony Wrote: Sure it wasnt a bad throw or anything

It literally went through Sample's hands and hit him in the facemask.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote