[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Omg they are gonna give up a td in 56 seconds
Reply/Quote
FG? FG? why when you can score a TD with 1 minute on the clock. lol
Reply/Quote
I find this more hilarious than infuriating
Reply/Quote
Wow. How can this continue to happen to the same team but with different D coordinators?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:20 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: No holding?!?!

(10-04-2020, 03:21 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Whole lotta holding goin' on!

shhhh vegas needs it
Reply/Quote
So bad.
Reply/Quote
One-man zone in man-to-man
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:22 PM)Housh Wrote: Ask ANY receiver in the WORLD if that first throw was a good throw

They’ll say yes. Iv caught passes like that easily. When the DB isn’t even looking at the ball it’s easy money

Sample simply lacks NFL skill at receiver. A higher vertical leap would’ve got the easy catch too

That first TD was totally on Sample and the INT. I'm just saying the second one on the next drive would have been an amazing catch even though it was a perfect ball.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:25 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: FG? FG? why when you can score a TD with 1 minute on the clock. lol

and no timeouts
Reply/Quote
Hire Wade Phillips. Now.
Reply/Quote
Why did we go into prevent. Zac Taylor is trash.
Reply/Quote
17 - 10
Reply/Quote
watch for a fake!
Reply/Quote
Those free agents are really paying off...
Reply/Quote
Im 100% honest here, when was the last time the defense held a team to no points before the half?
Reply/Quote
Woe, just wow.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:24 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The TD is nice and all but this is also a lost season and you want to see progression from the young players and so far Sample is confirming what everyone thought since we drafted him. It’s frustrating.

I'm quickly losing hope for Sample.
Reply/Quote
Why can't this ***** team keep the other guys from scoring at the end of the half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote