Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Its definitely time for Lou to go. Failed experiment. I like the guy, but he just isnt a DC.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:27 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Do you really think this guy could hurdle?

[Image: NEWS_130308438_AR_0_CLPQOYRCNNAX.jpg]

Agnew carried that team.  We all know that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Anyone else just here to watch Burrow at this point and be pleasantly surprised by any miracle win? Outside of him and a couple receivers not named AJ this team is absolute trash. Half these guys wouldn’t even have made it in the xfl.
Reply/Quote
Can we just go ahead and spot the Jags 31 points for the 2nd half so we don't have to watch these soft ass bitches play D ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:28 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Embarrassing. No timeouts, less than a minute, and we let them move down for a go ahead FG. We’re lucky they didn’t get a TD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s not like they got to the 40 and kicked a long one. They got to the damn 1
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Can we just go ahead and spot the Jags 31 points for the 2nd half so we don't have to watch these soft ass bitches play D ?

It's just another 3.5 hours of Sunday watching to be disappointed, could have mowed lawn type feeling
Reply/Quote
Bend don't break defense before half with a minute to go. I wish I understood it, but I don't. We are losing games by a score, sometimes less. The fact you give that score before half is so frustrating. I don't get it.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
As always, a few plays from doing well in this game. The AJ lack of burst. The Hopkins hold. The Sample drop. That’s 17-21 points this team could have right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:28 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Anyone else just here to watch Burrow at this point and be pleasantly surprised by any miracle win? Outside of him and a couple receivers not named AJ this team is absolute trash. Half these guys wouldn’t even have made it in the xfl.

That is the only reason I'm watching.
Reply/Quote
As usual Dunlap cant put 2 good games together. And Hubbard has
Nothing today.
At least the pass blocking looks better
Reply/Quote
I was hoping the Bengals would run the ball on first and goal to take some time off the clock before scoring. This is why.
Reply/Quote
Long ways to go. Lucky we aren't down more than what we are.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to name my next bowel movement Lou Anarumo...
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How we gonna eff this one up? Maybe Joe can set a record. Three TD passes in a half that result in 0 points.

They'll lose by 3 and no one will mention how they allowed the Jags to march right down the ***** field and score with less than a minute to go. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’m becoming less and less convinced AJ will break Chad’s TD record...

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:32 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Long ways to go. Lucky we aren't down more than what we are.

Don’t know about that. Joe has thrown 3TD passes and only one counted
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:32 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Long ways to go. Lucky we aren't down more than what we are.

That's because we cant get more than the easiest schedule of the season.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
I am now firmly in the Anarumo must go camp. Way too much talent acquired in the off season to look like this. I knew we would give up points with anything over a minute left before the half.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They'll lose by 3 and no one will mention how they allowed the Jags to march right down the ***** field and score with less than a minute to go. 

With this O-line and terrible defense, 2-13-1 is not outside the realm of possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
no sacks in the first half

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote