Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread - Jaguars @ Bengals***
Was anybody else afraid they were gonna recover the kick and then throw an 8 second Hail Mary?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Put the ball on the Mantle Jod

What the hell is a Jod?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Put the ball on the Mantle Jod

Ok bfine game ball thread
Reply/Quote
The 3rd quarter was the best quarter of play the Bengals had in a long time.
Reply/Quote
That guy in Indiana won’t have to live on his roof!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What the hell is a Jod?

bfine for joe burrow
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:14 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: The 3rd quarter was the best quarter of play the Bengals had in a long time.

First time ever where 2nd half adjustments worked? Joe
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:13 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Was anybody else afraid they were gonna recover the kick and then throw an 8 second Hail Mary?

Everyone, I assumed
Reply/Quote
They are crediting Josh Allen with a sack (for zero yards). That stinks. Thought the O-Line deserved a shutout.
Reply/Quote
And finally, there it is....

[Image: YlynXwj.png?1]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bengals win! Winless season is off the table. Wooo

Hue Jackson just broke a bunch of stuff in his house.
Reply/Quote
We are a half game back of Cam and the hoodie and old man Rivers for final wild card. If Colts lose to bears Provided Pats play and lose to Chiefs tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:21 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We are a half game back of Cam and the hoodie and old man Rivers for final wild card. If Colts lose to bears Provided Pats play and lose to Chiefs tomorrow.

We play Baltimore next week. Sorry to rain on your parade.
Reply/Quote
We should continue to get better... But we are in a very good division this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:14 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: The 3rd quarter was the best quarter of play the Bengals had in a long time.

2nd time I see half time adjustments !

Didn't see any in Marvin's era

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: How long has it been since Bengals ran the ball successfully to close out a game ?

1988 AFC championship game?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:22 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: We play Baltimore next week. Sorry to rain on your parade.

We won a "trap game". A win is a win. I'll take it!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Shout out to Alex Redmond.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:13 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Was anybody else afraid they were gonna recover the kick and then throw an 8 second Hail Mary?

No! not me...lol
Reply/Quote
Love the win. Really, really wish somehow the defense could be convinced to stop giving up points at the end of every half.

The only other complaint I have is why the hell AJ can't get a call. He's been flat out grabbed or interfered with on at least three passes that should've been TDs and he gets no flags. It is starting to really piss me off.

Aside from that, great win.

Burrow first rookie QB to have three straight 300 yard games.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote