Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Week 4 Titans vs Bengals Prediction Thread
It's Friday before game 4 against Tennessee and no one posts a prediction thread? We slackin' around here.

I'm going to continue my trend of not predicting shit since it worked last week, but I want to hear what you guys think. NFL's Youtube GameDay Preview has almost everyone picking the Bengals to win, but what about us Bengals experts.

What're your predictions for the game this Sunday? Let's hear em.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The last two times we played them it was a low-scoring affair, as was Monday night's game, so I anticipate the trend will continue.  

Bengals get two wins in a row!

Bengals 19
Titans 13  

Tiger
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I predict we come out flat again. Trail 13-3 at half and get going in the 2nd half like the last two weeks. Squeak out an ugly 20-19 win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 01:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The last two times we played them it was a low-scoring affair, as was Monday night's game, so I anticipate the trend will continue.  

Bengals 19
Titans 13  

Tiger

I second that prediction, including the score. 
Reply/Quote
17-10 Bengals
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2023, 01:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The last two times we played them it was a low-scoring affair, as was Monday night's game, so I anticipate the trend will continue.  

Bengals 19
Titans 13  

Tiger

If I were to make a prediciton - IF - it would be something like this.
Reply/Quote
Tenessee has more weapons that I suspect will make more plays than the Rams, but i'm also betting on the offense being slightly improved to pick up the slack.

Bengals 20
Titans 17
Reply/Quote
Just like last week, we win, but I am not predicting a score. Should be low scoring unless we get a bunch of TO's on Defense.

I like the Awful Llama's prediction as well. Wink
Reply/Quote
I'm going to guess the offense looks a bit more like it did in the 2nd half against the Rams, but for a full 60 minutes. Defense should be able to hold down Tennessee.

Bengals 31
Titans 20
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Titans 20
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 20
Titans - 17
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Bengals 19
Titans 13  

Tiger

(09-29-2023, 01:37 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I second that prediction, including the score. 

(09-29-2023, 01:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If I were to make a prediciton - IF - it would be something like this.

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
24 - 16 Bengals.

The defense will get a pick 6 in this game.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Bengals win another close one.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bengals offense gets on track and all phases look good first time this season. Bengals win 27 - 17.
Reply/Quote
24-13 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
My prediction is Chase and Higgins both catch everything thrown at them, so Zac decides to break out the run game this week. I still feel we're the better team and pull off the win, 24-16 with Tennessee scoring a garbage TD in the 4th quarter to get to 16.
Reply/Quote
Titans offense has looked worse than ours and we have a much better defense. Don't see any reason this game should be close.

31-13 Cincy.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 21
Titans 20
Reply/Quote
Bengals going to light them up.

31-13
Reply/Quote