Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Week 5 Full game replay!

Reply/Quote
Well this will be my last video post. Not too many people view this or give rep anymore. Guess you guys figured out how to do it yourself.lol
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:27 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Well this will be my last video post. Not too many people view this or give rep anymore. Guess you guys figured out how to do it yourself.lol

I just repped you again brother, keep it up.
Reply/Quote
nah man keep posting these, I was looking for this on youtube this week and couldnt find it. Ill rep you every week
Reply/Quote
Ok deal!
Reply/Quote
Repped. Keep them coming please. I work every other subday, and I keep up with the game on the radio, but these have been actually letting me watch the games. You're a legend man, don't stop now
Reply/Quote
More Rep to you, TFC - Thanks again!!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:27 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Well this will be my last video post. Not too many people view this or give rep anymore. Guess you guys figured out how to do it yourself.lol

I've watched every single one of the Bengal videos. I appreciate you uploading them because I tend to miss watching games because of work.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 05:43 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Ok deal!

Just double repped you and repped everyone in this thread.

What a great comeback by this team. The Defense just stoned Seattle in the 4th quarter on and Dalton and the gang willed us to another victory.

Great plays by Eifert and Sanu. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Much repped... thank you for posting!

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

I pushed your button, baby....
Pervert

" Mellow "

Rep
Reply/Quote

Please keep them coming!!!! While I might not be watching these right now, I will certainly come back to these in the future. After we hoist that Lombardi, I'm gonna want to come back and watch how we upset the Hawks in an amazing statement game ! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Please continue to make and post these. i watch every one of them. It's the only way I get to see the games. Thanks.
Reply/Quote

I watch these the night you put them up. Only way for me to see the game without going to a bar.

Reply/Quote
I look at them every week. Thanks for posting them.
Reply/Quote
Just repped. Keep them coming man!! I have to miss the game this Sunday (first one in over 5 years) and will want to watch this game once it's posted! Thanks for everything you do!
:andy:
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 05:48 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Repped. Keep them coming please. I work every other subday, and I keep up with the game on the radio, but these have been actually letting me watch the games. You're a legend man, don't stop now

Yep. I've worked 4 straight Sunday's and I'm lucky if I get to catch a quarter of the game. I've been looking forward to these replays every week. 

Great job.  Rock On
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Thank you for posting.
I've watched every one of these!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
It's a nice thing to do for everybody here, but threatening not to do it because you're not getting rep for it? Really? Only in it for the rep?!?
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 09:57 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: It's a nice thing to do for everybody here, but threatening not to do it because you're not getting rep for it? Really? Only in it for the rep?!?

I'm surprised you say that. The real reason I kept posting is because people would acknowledge me with rep messages saying things like the above posts. I started not getting them so I figured people were just finding them on their own.
Reply/Quote