Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cardinals***
Remember when it was 10-0? Like five minutes ago.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is not an NFL caliber team, not even a decent college team. They can’t stop anyone on defense
Reply/Quote
14-10 lol
Reply/Quote
I remember when there was hope at 10-0.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:50 PM)TheFan Wrote: That was on Karras who has also been ass all year.

That was on Zach Taylor and Joe borough. Arizona lined up the entire play clock with seven guys and burrow either needs to call a time out or audible. They need to get out of that five or six step drop. 
Reply/Quote
This team ***** sucks
Reply/Quote
This team is toast
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Zach Ertz still exists?
Reply/Quote
Guess we won’t have to worry about other teams wanting to sign Lou to be their new head coach next season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Josh Dobbs tearing up our defense. This is a blast
Reply/Quote
Only the Bungles.

Absolute must win game and they come in and crap themselves. Team has no heart, no guts, no spirit and are incompetent to boot.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:55 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I remember when there was hope at 10-0.

it feels like 5 minute ago
Reply/Quote
At least we can be in a position to draft Marvin Harrison Jr.
Reply/Quote
OMG I may turn this shit off by half time. Complete ass of an effort

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: Only the Bungles.

Absolute must win game and they come in and crap themselves. Team has no heart, no guts, no spirit and are incompetent to boot.

don't worry we don't make any drastic changes on team or staff unless someone gets injured and we are forced to. we are here for paycheck.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:55 PM)higgy100 Wrote: That was on Zach Taylor and Joe borough. Arizona lined up the entire play clock with seven guys and burrow either needs to call a time out or audible. They need to get out of that five or six step drop. 

Yeah it’s so frustrating to watch. That’s basic football. Instead we’re just stubborn and make no adjustments
Reply/Quote
Bungles fever. Catch it and die.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:55 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Hmmmmm, so you’re allowed to pass to tight ends over the middle?

Irv has been a major disappointment so far, he has missed so many blocks and simply isnt a receiving threat... yet.

Reply/Quote
Really sick of teams with drastically inferior rosters making us look like a JV team.
Reply/Quote
Bengals after 1st drive: We’re back baby.

Bengals after one quarter: Oh shit, we’re back. ****.
Reply/Quote