Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cardinals***
(10-08-2023, 05:55 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: This is not an NFL caliber team, not even a decent college team. They can’t stop anyone on defense

They’re terrible, but they’d destroy any college team. 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:56 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Guess we won’t have to worry about other teams wanting to sign Lou to be their new head coach next season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One good game. One ok game and two trash games.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:57 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: At least we can be in a position to draft Marvin Harrison Jr.

and tee will be gone, and then chase will be gone lol. I can't see chase ever leaving burrow though, damn stupid ass QB/WR/RB cycle mike brown runs for 4 decades.
Reply/Quote
Remember when we went to the Super Bowl and then the AFC Championship the next year?

Ya, that was awesome.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Forget the run, don't waste a down with an useless 2 yards run
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:54 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Pathetic tackle attempt by Scott

And he was OUR key defensive free agent pickup this year. This season is a freaking joke

Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati Bengals allowing backup & no name QBs destroy them since 1967.
Reply/Quote
Well this is where we get into trouble if we can't posses the ball for atleast a few first downs. Defense needs to settle.
Reply/Quote
Many of you might recall ARI was down to Anarumo and Gannon for their HC hire.

You think they regret that choice?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I don't care if Burrow his healthy or not, no amount of offense is going to compensate for this abhorred defense.
Not really having much offense and it's pretty much a foregone conclusion.
Reply/Quote
Scrub QB (and team) working them right now - just like last week.

Looking like a high draft pick coming up because I don’t see how this team can compete with the other AFCN teams much less KC/SF/Buffalo/Jax.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:59 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Many of you might recall ARI was down to Anarumo and Gannon for their HC hire.

No, but I do.
Reply/Quote
It’s hard to see from regular broadcast, but I think our safety play is killing us. They’re not anticipating anything. Very late reacting
THIS IS THE GAME OF THE YEAR. A WIN AND WE ARE RIGHT BACK IN THE HUNT. A LOSS, shit hits the fan
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:57 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Irv has been a major disappointment so far, he has missed so many blocks and simply isnt a receiving threat... yet.

Meanwhile 84 and 87 have looked the part, yet they only get on the field when Smith cannot.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:58 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Remember when we went to the Super Bowl and then the AFC Championship the next year?

Ya, that was awesome.

I told my nephew to remember that for the next 30 years, like I had to lol
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:59 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Many of you might recall ARI was down to Anarumo and Gannon for their HC hire.

Not even for a nanosecond.
Reply/Quote
We will be fine. We win this one going away.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 05:58 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Remember when we went to the Super Bowl and then the AFC Championship the next year?

Ya, that was awesome.

Yeah, I got a t-shirt around here somewhere.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:00 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We will be fine. We win this one going away.

LOL……sure

Reply/Quote
Josh Dobbs finds it impossible to look surprised due to his lack of eyebrows.

Good job he’s not a Bengals fan because I can’t believe how shit we’ve become on defence.
Reply/Quote