Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cardinals***
Have they ran a single play with burrow under center. 100% shot gun fools no one. Play action would have done something here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
defense should play offense
Reply/Quote
That’s why you go for it there

They weren’t going 99 yarfa
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Zac calling the plays for the Cards now?
Reply/Quote
Im glad we went for it and ran it. We need to be tough enough to make that. So many second guessing, so amateur.

Reply/Quote
So we need the defense as offense in the red zone.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
the run game never bails out burrow. its always the defense

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Did it seem like the Bengals fourth down play was back further?

Definitely seemed like the ball got put at least half a yard even though Mixon made yards on 3rd down. 
Reply/Quote
Joshua "Doubts" his WR would miss the route
Reply/Quote
Britt looked like he was surprised the ball was in his hands
Reply/Quote
HOLY SHIT! My theory worked! I insult them and find something else to do for awhile and it makes them do better.. This team sucks!  I'm gonna find something else to do.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Damn Zac, you're a genius! No one, and I mean NO ONE, saw the fail on 4th down, pick 6 Rope-a-Dope coming!!!

Chess and checkers my man.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:25 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: LMAO  Mixon carrying the ball with the hand furthest away from the goal line.  Brilliant

That's exactly what you are supposed to do.  Protect the ball.Facepalm
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:26 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: the run game never bails out burrow. its always the defense

What run game?
Reply/Quote
I hate streaming. I’m 3 mins behind everything. YAY
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:25 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: I hate being on a delay to you guys LOL

I was going to say, we're celebrating a pick six and you're going on about Pollack LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That was more us running out of shotgun and not using a jumbo formation than anything else. We should have used Sample as a FB and run pure power.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:26 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Im glad we went for it and ran it. We need to be tough enough to make that. So many second guessing, so amateur.

I am ok with going for it but the O line is embarrassing still. Gotta get 1 yard vs the Cards
Reply/Quote
I would not be taking time outs right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:28 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I am ok with going for it but the O line is embarrassing still. Gotta get 1 yard vs the Cards

Looked like a bad call

No one was even there to help push Mixon
-Housh
Reply/Quote