Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cardinals***
(10-08-2023, 07:08 PM)Destro Wrote: What is our shotgun percentage?

last I checked 103%
Reply/Quote
I'm pleased with Irwin's contributions in Tee's absence. Even when he isn't the target he seems to be helping make plays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 07:09 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Just throw it to Chase

We need to keep these plays when the offense finally is consistent week by week.

He’s more than just a go ball guy.

This should be every week. 120 receptions a year should be EASY
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I think the offense looks better when Tee is out because Burrow is looking pretty healthy, unless Irwin is doing something interesting.
Reply/Quote
Mixon, to me, doesn't seem to have that extra gear he used to have. A lot of people didn't care for Perine, but I hate he is gone. He was a bull running the ball.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 07:10 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I'm pleased with Iwin's contributions in Tee's absence.  Even when he isn't the target he seems to be helping make plays.

Yes
Reply/Quote
When a player gets injured and FOX cuts to commercial break, I swear the theme they always play sounds like a "game over" video game track.
Reply/Quote
The offense does look better overall. They have scored 17 points, are still dominating TOP and have 271 yards with more than a quarter remaining. But third down is still a dark cave for them and yes the line keeps getting snookered on stunts, slants and delays. But man the defense has to learn how to tackle...
Reply/Quote
Irwin has more catches today than some starters all season
Reply/Quote
I think Joe Mixon needs to sit while Chase Brown gets some reps. The Arizona defense has Mixon’s number.
Reply/Quote
In stride is a TD.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 07:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think the offense looks better when Tee is out because Burrow is looking pretty healthy, unless Irwin is doing something interesting.

They look better today but Tees size can’t be replaced and he wins those jump balls. He just hasn’t been very good except for 1 game this year. Sucks for him because he’s still going to get paid but so far he is not having a good FA season.
Reply/Quote
Well hell.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Too low, should be an easy pass. It happens.
Reply/Quote
Oh ... dang..
Reply/Quote
Well that sucked.
Reply/Quote
Cmon Irwin damn wtf
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That wasn’t on Joe

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous