Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cardinals***
That was a suck throw to a Brown who TBH is not the best receiver. Bengals take over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
CTB & Turner are going to be a hell of a duo.

Reply/Quote
Good to see Pratt back out there
Reply/Quote
Coffin nails.. Holllywood feared the bedbugs at Hilton
Reply/Quote
what can brown do for you? whiff
Reply/Quote
God damn this feels good to see 34 points

I was ready to call us not getting 28 all
Year
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We're only 1 game back.
Reply/Quote
Burrow under center. Alert! Alert! Burrow lined up under center!!!!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
No idea why it is so hard for this team to find a RB that can pass block and catch an occasional pass. Third year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 07:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We are playing another 1-3 team after all lol

Found a team that makes more mistakes than us, no wonder we won
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 07:58 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Do Bengals have any other RBs that can play though?

If 3 years wasn't enough time to get Chris Evans prepared, then he shouldn't be on the roster.
Reply/Quote
Things looking very up after this week. 1 game out of 1st, Burrow looking much healthier. Huge step towards getting back in the race.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 07:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: That may be the last we see of Williams as a Bengal. Burrow never snaps out on teammates.

He was pissed as hell lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:00 PM)Housh Wrote: God damn this feels good to see 34 points

I was ready to call us not getting 28 all
Year

Technically the offense with 27 soooo…
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If 3 years wasn't enough time to get Chris Evans prepared, then he shouldn't be on the roster.

Should have kept Perine
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No idea why it is so hard for this team to find a RB that can pass block and catch an occasional pass. Third year.

Bijan and McCaffery are going to get teams drafting high on RBS again. Can't find an all around back in later rounds as easy as people previously thought.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If 3 years wasn't enough time to get Chris Evans prepared, then he shouldn't be on the roster.

He's still on the roster? I didnt pay attention to preseason
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Idk why but i just realized we didn’t run much under center because it requires the QB to squat and that could unnecessarily strain Joe’s calf
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No idea why it is so hard for this team to find a RB that can pass block and catch an occasional pass. Third year.

The last one we had that was truly exceptional at it was Gio. Perine improved himself from awful to above average but left. No one on the roster right now is competent at that stuff. 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:02 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Should have kept Perine

Offered him the same money I believe. He thought he’d get more carrys at Denver. Btw…he’s getting less.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote