Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cardinals***
Well according to some the worst team in the NFL is only 1 game back in the hardest division in football.

This will be a massive win confidence wise deep balls defence stepped up second half complete team performance.

Far from perfect but the Jets game last season wasn’t either.

Whisper it quietly but we might be back.
Reply/Quote
This was the kind of game we all needed. Feels great to enjoy it again.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No idea why it is so hard for this team to find a RB that can pass block and catch an occasional pass. Third year.

Well, when you won't draft a RB until Day 3...
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No idea why it is so hard for this team to find a RB that can pass block and catch an occasional pass. Third year.
Right ?
Time to cut someone (Williams ?) and sign Uncle Lenny.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:02 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Bijan and McCaffery are going to get teams drafting high on RBS again. Can't find an all around back in later rounds as easy as people previously thought.

Nice timing to stop the troll comments.  Still a troll, not fooling anyone. 

Reply/Quote
What a classy move to get him his 1st catch
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:02 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Should have kept Perine

Definitely since their plan for a backup rb fell through, if they had a plan that is.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I agree with that pass
Reply/Quote
AZ last four possessions - turnover on downs, sack fumble, pick, turnover on downs. Defense stepped up huge in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
What are they doing?
Reply/Quote
Why a pass here? Zac's playing the good dad
Reply/Quote
Classy move
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:04 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Nice timing to stop the troll comments.  Still a troll, not fooling anyone. 

Don’t let the weirdo bother you.

He’s spent more time on here today than he has watching Chiefs game.
Reply/Quote
Nice of them give Lassiter his first catch in AZ.
Reply/Quote
Classy to do that for Lassitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:04 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Nice timing to stop the troll comments.  Still a troll, not fooling anyone. 

Your continued harraassment and crusade against me is well documented and noted at this point.

Blacklisted and blocked.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:04 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This was the kind of game we all needed. Feels great to enjoy it again.

It surely does.
Reply/Quote
Good game. This looked a lot like the team we have watched over the last couple years.
Reply/Quote
Great win today though. Crazy the difference a healthier Burrow makes. If he was same as before, no way they win this today. Healthy though, easy day for offense.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:05 PM)matmaven Wrote: AZ last four possessions - turnover on downs, sack fumble, pick, turnover on downs.   Defense stepped up huge in the 2nd half.

Which I was glad to see as they also allowed three TDs and 140 rush yards to a bad offense without its starting RB. The defense MUST clean up all the explosive plays and the horrible tackling. Had they not given up the embarrassing big plays and tackled even average I doubt AZ scores even a single TD. 
Reply/Quote