Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cardinals***
Overall a good win for the Bengals. The offense really needed this game today. The defense.....still some work to do regardless of their stats today
Reply/Quote
Nice win and an enjoyable game to watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
We really need to get Tee some signature plays too

There should be zero games all 3 guys don’t get at least 5 targets each
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That was a statement win. Cam Taylor-Britt turned the tide with his second quarter pick six.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:07 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Your continued harraassment and crusade against me is well documented and noted at this point.

Blacklisted and blocked.

[Image: donald-glover-good.gif]

Reply/Quote
Zac's trying to justify the last two plays he called to Gannon LMAO
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:01 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Found a team that makes more mistakes than us, no wonder we won

These Cardinals beat the Cowboys, and have played much better than their record suggests.

This was a nice win.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:02 PM)matmaven Wrote: Things looking very up after this week.  1 game out of 1st, Burrow looking much healthier.  Huge step towards getting back in the race.

Not 1 game out though, as we lose tiebreakers on both division and conference records.
Reply/Quote
On to the Seahawks! I’ll be in Paycor Stadium for that one.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:12 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: On to the Seahawks! I’ll be in Paycor Stadium for that one.
Same

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Great win today though. Crazy the difference a healthier Burrow makes. If he was same as before, no way they win this today. Healthy though, easy day for offense.

It baffled me that people thought the problems were a lot bigger tbh. Joe Burrow getting back to not being limited is all that was holding this team back. These guys didn't just forget how to play in this league overnight. 

Huge W today, moreso as it showed the offence can get it going. The pass game was there. 

One game back after the start we've had is huge at this point. Imagine being the Ravens and only being a game up on the Bengals right now, with how bad we've played so far.

Not getting carried away, Arizona are a poor team, but the Bengals clearly took a good step forward today. 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:08 PM)Joelist Wrote: Which I was glad to see as they also allowed three TDs and 140 rush yards to a bad offense without its starting RB. The defense MUST clean up all the explosive plays and the horrible tackling. Had they not given up the embarrassing big plays and tackled even average I doubt AZ scores even a single TD. 

So, are they the worst defense in the NFL? Gave up less net points to the Cardinals than Dallas or SF BTW.
Reply/Quote
Chiefs seem to be getting bailed out by the refs again shocker.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor has made the Bengals very competitive — in the NFC West!
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">After that miscommunication at the end of the game, Bengals QB Joe Burrow put his arm around RB Trayveon Williams and chatted with him down the tunnel. <a href="https://t.co/2LAd3ks0Pa">pic.twitter.com/2LAd3ks0Pa</a></p>&mdash; Ben Baby (@Ben_Baby) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/1711157520977600686?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 8, 2023</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Refs miss two penalties and pick up a 3rd in the KC Minnesota game.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Holy crap, Vikings just robbed by the officials against KC. Picked up the DPI flag and failed to call PF on KC defender for removing his helmet.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:13 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Chiefs seem to be getting bailed out by the refs again shocker.

Hands to the face, taking off the helmet and telling him to put it back on and a picked up PI flag.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:14 PM)pally Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">After that miscommunication at the end of the game, Bengals QB Joe Burrow put his arm around RB Trayveon Williams and chatted with him down the tunnel. <a href="https://t.co/2LAd3ks0Pa">pic.twitter.com/2LAd3ks0Pa</a></p>&mdash; Ben Baby (@Ben_Baby) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/1711157520977600686?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 8, 2023</a></blockquote>

Not necessarily like Burrow to do that within the vision of the camera lol (when he got angry)
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 08:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Holy crap, Vikings just robbed by the officials against KC. Picked up the DPI flag and failed to call PF on KC defender for removing his helmet.

NFL gotta protect their golden boy.

Reply/Quote