Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys***
About as discouraged as I have been with a Bengals team since ... I can't even remember.
Reply/Quote
Anything Marvin says as a positive about this game in his Postgame press conference... just add "in Garbage time" at the end of it.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Well  better start prepping for the Browns. At least that game should be winnable.

Eh, Hue can probably out coach Marv. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:04 PM)JumboTron Wrote: "The need to get the onside kick.  Score then get another onside.  Tough to do."

Phil Simms always with the best insight in the broadcast biz

And Nance couldn't even tell Uzo and Kroft apart. 

Those two clowns are unbearable. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Now I know as Bengals fans were not used to going for the throat while leading. We would've ran right there or did some punk ass short pass.

But believe it or not its actually common for teams to go for that 1st because they know it ends the game
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:09 PM)WildCat Wrote: Zimm the only undefeated left......

If only we could get a coach like him......wait....
Reply/Quote
The window has closed on this team. It will back to the 4-12 seasons really soon.
Reply/Quote
Two things....stay in the no huddle from now on. Ken Zampese couldn't call a game of Tecmo Bowl.

Also....Piano Man can't coach two dogs *****.....if he is on this staff next camp....I may turn in my fan card.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:10 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Eh, Hue can probably out coach Marv. Whatever

We will be there only wins this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: But of course they give up the first down as yet again zero pressure and wide open receiver - been the story of the D today...no pressure and big cushions.

Wouldn't wanna let em get a big play there  Ninja
Reply/Quote
I want someone to ask ML why he gave up in the first half down 21? I know he won't answer it or will deny he did, but it'd be nice if our media had half the tenacity as the NY media.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Loss to new england inc
Reply/Quote
The Cowboys disrespected the Bengals defense so bad that they threw the ball on 3 and 7 when we were trying to stop the clock. Of course there was no one withing 5 yards of Williams either. I love the zero pressure zero coverage defense that Gunther is running this year.
Reply/Quote
Mark Sanchez....good grief. Douche
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:10 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Worst performance from this team in half a decade

No, but it certainly ranks right up there. 2014 Thursday game against the Browns was worse. As were 4 of the last 5 playoff games. Houston last year was another bad one.

Reply/Quote
Marvin should be fired within the hour
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: But of course they give up the first down as yet again zero pressure and wide open receiver - been the story of the D today...no pressure and big cushions.

Dumbest post of the year...there was no cushion on that pass. WR just ran Jones off and cut in. Guess you don't know defensive coverages very well. Jones was clearly lined up all the way on the LOS...you think that is a cushion? LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:13 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Dumbest post of the year...there was no cushion on that pass.  WR just ran Jones off and cut in.  Guess you don't know defensive coverages very well.

And as usual another dumb post. He was wide open and Prescott had zero pressure. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:12 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Marvin should be fired within the hour

He ended up getting within 14 points, so he should be good for the next three seasons at least.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: Two things....stay in the no huddle from now on.  Ken Zampese couldn't call a game of Tecmo Bowl.

Also....Piano Man can't coach two dogs *****.....if he is on this staff next camp....I may turn in my fan card.

<- A or -> B.......choices
Reply/Quote