Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys***
(10-09-2016, 06:44 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Who is blaming Dalton?   I'd be happy to smack them

More of a warning to some ******** in Jungle Noise....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sucks that the Steelers pretty much just won the division already.
Reply/Quote
I'm very afraid this is gonna be a looooonnnggggg season.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:12 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Marvin should be fired within the hour

Mike ala Shula in '96.  Never gonna happen, but nice to think about.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Loss to new england inc

Let's go ahead and call this 2-4
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:14 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Sucks that the Steelers pretty much just won the division already.

Yeah it is surprising what a quality coaching staff can do.
Reply/Quote
Online is an embarrassment. Our vaunted defensive line isn't much better.
Reply/Quote
Keep the politics out of here.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:14 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Sucks that the Steelers pretty much just won the division already.

Real coach that demands to win + Real owner = REAL FRANCHSE

Truth be told, they are SB contenders this year.
Reply/Quote
Tough question......Would you trade Eifert for a top Center right now???????????
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:15 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Let's go ahead and call this 2-4

Im going 2-5. Hue here his first win and laughs at us.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:17 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Haha...you said we lined up with a cushion...I even quoted you so you could see how stupid your post was.  He was clearly on the LOS.  WR just made a good play and a good throw by the QB.  Quit being the little ***** most know you for.

A good play?  That was the most basic route a receiver can run and the Bengals Cb's can't cover it with the game on the line. It is pathetic watching the same play work over and over again.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis press conference

Giggle
We need to do better
Giggle
Hopefully we get all those things cleaned up this week
Giggle
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:17 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Tough question......Would you trade Eifert for a top Center right now???????????

Yes. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:17 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Tough question......Would you trade Eifert for a top Center right now???????????

In a heartbeat
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:09 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Been awhile since we have been thumped this bad.

Outside of every PO game (minus debacle)  this is pretty true. I guess that's  a positive.  Whatever

Reply/Quote
How long before this board turns into the pussified place that the original was?
Reply/Quote
Ok. I showed up late to this one. Stat sheet shows Peko with 1 tackle, and Geno with zero tackles...and neither were hurt?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:21 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Ok.  I showed up late to this one.  Stat sheet shows Peko with 1 tackle, and Geno with zero tackles...and neither were hurt?

To sum it up, the Boys o-line dominated our d-line. And our o-line sucked to bring it full circle for our trench play.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 08:18 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: A good play?  That was the most basic route a receiver can run and the Bengals Cb's can't cover it with the game on the line. It is pathetic watching the same play work over and over again.

They needed 7 for a first down. We played them up close and he got the first down, hence why it was a good play.

It can still be a bad play by our guy and a good one for them.
Reply/Quote