Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys***
I can't wait to see the post from the idiot who says, "Yeah but the Dallas defensive line is all pro, Im not worried bout our offensive line"
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:41 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is the only player on the Cincinnati roster who is giving his all on every play.

This x 10.

Used to be the other way around a couple of years ago..

#AndyDeservesBetter
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Punting there at the end just sums this up. It really is a challenge supporting these guys sometimes, that is straight up pathetic.

Every guy in a Bengals jersey, or who is anything to do with the team, oughta hang their heads in shame as they walk into the locker room at the Half. Truly a pathetic football team today.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:41 PM)OandB Wrote: truth be told... we have the fire power to score 21+ in a half, and have a D that can hold them to 0... help from ST would be nice also..
let's pray..

4 games so far this year. Have you seen anything from the ST except bonehead play after another? Seriously, B. tate is better than the trash we put out there. 
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The next time someone tries to type that Dalton gets sacked because of pocket presence...and can't move effectively to defend this goddamned disgrace of an "offensive line"....I may just come thru the screen like Horace Pinker and choke the living shit out of them!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Uncatchable ball.

Doesn't matter. If he grabs the WR and pulls him down it is at minimum defensive holding. 
Reply/Quote
I cant see us winning many more games this year

Other teams are gonna start blitzing us heavy because they know our line sucks balls

This is gonna get REALLY UGLY before it gets better.

Not gonna say the dark years are back but if we stay with these coaches they will be
Reply/Quote
Time to Bench Cedric O-Ican'tevenblockafart .. Bring in Winston, Bring in SOMEONE else
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:40 PM)packerbacker Wrote: There is always Momentum changes in the 2nd half guys. You got time.

Hilarious The game must not be on in your neck of the woods.

Reply/Quote
Zimmer and Gruden won today.....These Zampese plays just stink.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Who is blaming Dalton? I'd be happy to smack them
Reply/Quote
I actually think Marvin may be seeing the end of the road here. This team needs some fire. Let's see what they have coming out of the locker room. The offensive line should feel embarrassed. So many picks invested in the line and it looks like this?
Reply/Quote
Are our 2nd stringers that much of a fall off on the O line? Pull Zeitler and Bodine and pull straws on who gets fired after this game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:42 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Feel bad for Andy.

This is the kind of stuff that gets coordinators fired

Not in Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
Will paul alexander perform a recital at the half? Opus Vaginius Maximus
Reply/Quote
Best blocker on the Oline is Bernard in protection.... On the last play he leveled Lee to the ground, but Og Ogbhuei got owned And Bodine was on his back....but Paul Alexander says everything is A-Okay!
Reply/Quote
I'm getting pretty close to just giving up on football for the season. I have plenty of other things I can be doing on Sundays.
I've been looking forward to Sundays, but lately I haven't really cared much. Between this team going to hell and questioning league integrity it just doesn't feel like it's worth the emotional investment.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Dude. Bodine got straight up raped. It is fact he's the new worst of 53
Reply/Quote
Good lord Andy...three passes in a row way the **** off. I know the line is playing like shit but when he gets a chance he has to do something with it besides throw inaccurate passes that nobody can ***** catch. Roethlisburger has had way worse lines yet always managed to make plays downfield. Andy can't ***** do shit if it's not a quick throw or long ball where Green bails him out.

The guys defending Andy need to realize this is the NFL. QBs have to perform regardless of the struggles with their line. Of course the opportunities are less when your line sucks but that just makes it all the more important to make something happen when presented an opportunity, Andy can't ***** do it. He has to have a clean pocket and be surrounded by talent otherwise he struggles.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Are our 2nd stringers that much of a fall off on the O line? Pull Zeitler and Bodine and pull straws on who gets fired after this game.

5 people from this thread aren't any drop off from the Bengals O-Line.
Reply/Quote