Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys***
Props to Ken Zampese: Using Giovani Bernard in the first quarter is working.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Down 14 and Zamp is calling more runs than he did when it was tied

WTF
Reply/Quote
And the OL lets defenders in UNBLOCKED to blow up Gio's run...
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:03 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Tony Romo must be made of paper mache if he injured himself with this offensive line. How did he snap his spine when this rookie looks untouchable back there? He must have sacked himself.

He old. He done.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
"AJ Green has not been targeted to this point"

I know it's only been 2 drives, but Zamp clearly didn't learn anything from last week.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Line up in that formation only for 2 yards
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And 3 defenders meet our RB before he gets to LOS
Reply/Quote
It's getting redundant, but our o line is TRASH.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Props to Ken Zampese: Using Giovani Bernard in the first quarter is working.

KZ reading the boards for feedback
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:03 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: Tony Romo must be made of paper mache if he injured himself with this offensive line. How did he snap his spine when this rookie looks untouchable back there? He must have sacked himself.

Dude that last bit made me  Hilarious

Romo is about 53 and needs to just sit on the bench while Dak rips it up. If I were a Dallas fan, I'd be pretty annoyed if they went back to Romo.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:01 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Time to face facts folks. We're not that good. We barely beat a horrible jets team, and won by kicking field goals against a bad Miami team.  We suck. Eifert isn't going to change that. The refs are not letting the cowboys drive 90 plus yards. We're horrible, and I am starting to think we are in the same shape as the browns

Dallas hasnt beat anyone this year, so yea we are bad. We are getting smoked by rookies and nobody's.
Reply/Quote
We are moving the ball. WHO DEY!

Reply/Quote
Good, there is Hill....we could use him.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I like the way Hill is running this year through a bad OL.
Reply/Quote
I'm not getting this "ground chuck" offense. We're down 14 and need 7 here.
Reply/Quote
Were running good

Who thinks Zamp calls a dumb gimmick play and ***** the drive up?
Reply/Quote
Where is Green?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Actually running the ball Ok. If the D wasn't a complete no show we might have a chance.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:01 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Time to face facts folks. We're not that good. We barely beat a horrible jets team, and won by kicking field goals against a bad Miami team. We suck. Eifert isn't going to change that. The refs are not letting the cowboys drive 90 plus yards. We're horrible, and I am starting to think we are in the same shape as the browns

The players can only mask the deficiencies of the coaches for so long. Now we've let some key players go and this is what you get.

How anybody could think we'd be better than last year is beyond me. We are less talented with even less in terms of coaching.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:03 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: down by 14, one of the best receivers in the game, run and run

So down by 14 still early you want to abandon the game plan and become one dimensional?
Reply/Quote