Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Get the ball back and take a shot. The Ravens don’t play well deep. Keep Burrow clean for four seconds.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did anyone see the roughing call on TB at the end of their game? That was terrible

Yup. Worst call of 2022 so far
Reply/Quote
2 minute drill cmon let’s go

They practice this alot
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson is in the zone
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:35 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: If that would have been Brady sacked like that, police would be there hauling defenders to the hoosegow

I think that’s exactly what happened earlier today minus the police. They are still protecting him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Need to be awake here they will go for it
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did anyone see the roughing call on TB at the end of their game? That was terrible

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_abuse

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:35 PM)treee Wrote: Let's see this 2 minute drill

Let's see a TD to Chase with 5 seconds left!

and no flags..
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:35 PM)Tony Wrote: Bfine only checks in to try and be hall monitor lol

I stop in for entertainment purposes and there's never any lack of it. I used to check in to talk about the game; but that ship has sailed.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: no chance you were being sarcastic when saying Hurst shouldnt taunt the crowd because they didnt want him in the first place

thats just cope from you

That's not what I said, "shut up". Does that language makes sense to your childish ass? lol. neener neenerr you're wrong again. more of your language Frankie.

Dude you seriously have no reading comprehension at all I have to wonder what you do for work. Me cave man.
Reply/Quote
Ravens secondary playing bad against everyone else but us.

At this point you can’t even hide the Zac effect
-Housh
Reply/Quote

cant rough Brady
Reply/Quote

Easily the worst call of the year.

That crap has been happening in Tampa since the Justin Smith game winning sack of Gratkowski because he acted mean.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You can't speak sarcasm here, Frank Booth, vas deferens and jeremyDC will get confused at the leadership of bfine.

You’re right. This board is for posting pictures of your backyard and pretending you’re a bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
Dude wtf?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He’s getting back there a lot.

Yes he is….a strip sack could be in the cards tonight 
Reply/Quote
Jesus, Taylor. You had a 7-10 yard cushion and you fair caught.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Horrible fair catch desicion.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

You can’t touch Tommy. That was a terrible call
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 10:38 PM)Synric Wrote: Horrible fair catch desicion.

Two of them.

Reply/Quote