Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-09-2022, 11:35 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Yeah unless things change the Bills will crush the Bengals. Hopefully they will get going before then

Bills and Chiefs both will.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:36 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Im comfident we can keep em out of the endzone

I'm not.. that broke them.. Zacs a ***** idiot
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:36 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: And we can’t cover them, figure that out

Because we're too stupid to double them and dare the Rats to move the ball otherwise. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is ***** infuriating we’ve played about 20 minutes in this game and should be at least level.

We can win this if Taylor just gets out of his own way
Reply/Quote
I want Zac to succeed but I knew who he was after his rookie season. Dude isnt a good coach. Hes probably a really personable guy that can control a room pretty well, but he doesnt know enough football to be a head coach. Hes probably an amazing position coach. But he doesnt have mastery of all 3 phases of football.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:31 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Zac Taylor is the biggest pansy. 2 tricks plays from the 2. Run the damn ball

4 plays no runs, I'm ashamed.
Reply/Quote
Two yard line, first and goal. Don't score, don't deserve to win. Not a championship level team at this point.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
We are going to blow a great opportunity of having every team in our division losing for a second straight week. Common Zac get your shit together or step aside.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:37 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm not.. that broke them.. Zacs a ***** idiot

Who Dey

Reply/Quote
We are the only team in the NFL that wouldn’t be able to figure out how to use a talent like Chase.
Reply/Quote
Can anyone else see the tight end down field
Reply/Quote
Game over
Reply/Quote
What a throw Lamar
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Wtf kind of coverage was that Apple
Reply/Quote
Setting up to lose the game thanks to the brilliant play calling by our drunk head coach.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
OK enough zone Lou. Double Andrews already wow
Reply/Quote
Will our D fold?
Reply/Quote
Our d linemen are wildly athletic. Great trip up by Carter.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
ANd the tight end curse returns
Reply/Quote
That should have been picked if they were playing Andrews correctly.
Reply/Quote