Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-11-2020, 01:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">? HYPE 'EM UP <a href="https://twitter.com/carllawson55?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@carllawson55</a> <a href="https://t.co/N4KtNJJ8kb">pic.twitter.com/N4KtNJJ8kb</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1315332522671308805?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 11, 2020</a></blockquote>

Love it. Feels like we finally have some vocal leaders on this team. Not meant as a knock on guys like AJ and Geno, but that’s just not their thing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Do I really want to do this? Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 01:48 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: My guess is they keep the game within a TD most of the game but never get over the hump.

That was the consensus from the analysts and reporters on Sirius NFL Radio.  Basically saying we will shock everyone by making it a tight game, but we are just a few pieces shy of winning...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 01:52 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Hmm, I don’t know if that is better than Dalton’s let go have fun, slap hands everyone, slap hands. Ninja

Only if it results in Ws.

The Bulls only ever needed "What time is it? Game time!" to win six rings.
Belichick's famous saying isn't some huge motivational speech. Just "Do your job." and that worked for 6 rings too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
So interested to see if Geno is going to be rusty. If he's playing great we have a shot at stopping the run! Here we go!!!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 01:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Love it. Feels like we finally have some vocal leaders on this team. Not meant as a knock on guys like AJ and Geno, but that’s just not their thing.

IMO, the most important thing there was the emphasis on winning in the trenches, both to garnish their respect and to win the game.
Reply/Quote
Anyone know where I can stream the game?
Reply/Quote
Rain will happen the majority of this game
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 01:57 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Anyone know where I can stream the game?

Look on the OP
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

SportSurge

nflhd.tv
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 01:56 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: So interested to see if Geno is going to be rusty. If he's playing great we have a shot at stopping the run! Here we go!!!

IDK man Genos been in there before and Lamar made us look stupid
Reply/Quote
Well here we are....

Will we see Lou play a saner form of defense, you know, one with more than 2 LB? Will the offense score enough? Will the defense display gap discipline?

Tune in and see...
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 01:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Look on the OP

Dofu sports. Download it in  Google play 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 01:59 PM)Tony Wrote: IDK man Genos been in there before and Lamar made us look stupid

That's why all I said was have a shot, without it, we have none at stopping the run. Wink
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Howdy Folks! WhoDey!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 01:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Look on the OP

I been using dofu sports for 3 years no buffering HD.. use the youtube link. Only 2 short ads too..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 01:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So I have the game on local broadcast today, so I will have a delay in the broadcast (the game on a local station over DirecTV has a lag to the game on the Sunday Ticket).  These are the times I kick myself for not having an OTA antenna...

That's what i use for games since i dropped DirecTV and went youtube. I get instant, HD reception. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

There's a link with a list of streams in the OP. I'm using this one today. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 02:00 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: That's why all I said was have a shot, without it, we have none at stopping the run. Wink

Good point. Gotta have faith, right?
Reply/Quote
I don't like electing to receive. I like deferring to receive in the second half.
Reply/Quote