Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
(10-11-2020, 03:27 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: 10 seconds off the clock in offense.. FFS!!!

Was thinking we might not actually give up points before half.
Reply/Quote
Taylor and crew better make some"Joe Gibbs" type second half adjustments at halftime.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just hold Baltimore to 20 points in the first half. That’s all I ask.
Reply/Quote
Oh shit Lou called a TO. This won’t be good
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Has anyone tried throwing trash on Zac Taylor’s lawn yet?? Whatever

I’m going to crap in his aquarium. I’ll drop bombs on his driveway while I’m there.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Zac must go along with all his cronies
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Has anyone tried throwing trash on Zac Taylor’s lawn yet?? Whatever

Not sure what good that would do, as coaches don't get to ask for trades.
Reply/Quote
Does anyone have worse timeouts than Lou? Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Play calling is not the problem. The offensive line has been the issue against every solid defensive front. They get beat they have miscues in both the pass and run game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:30 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I’m going to crap in his aquarium. I’ll drop bombs on his driveway while I’m there.

I'll put and upper-decker in the master bathroom if it helps.
Reply/Quote
He'll make it

Reply/Quote
Let him run after the catch. Jesus
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:29 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Was thinking we might not actually give up points before half.

Why on earth would you think that?!?
Reply/Quote
Tucker got this

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It’s good. Put it down
Reply/Quote
someone needs to contact his neighbor in front of his house and ask to permission to put up a huge sign with last year's record and this year's record to remind him daily how he's doing.
Reply/Quote
Tucker has the most punch-able face of any player in the league. Just want to smash it with a bus.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Watch him make it
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 03:31 PM)Synric Wrote: Play calling is not the problem. The offensive line has been the issue against every solid defensive front. They get beat they have miscues in both the pass and run game.

Yeah, it's not hard to figure out.  They've shuffled here and there, but shuffling bad personnel doesn't make up for a position group filled with sub-average talent.
Reply/Quote
Anyone thinks he will actually miss?
Reply/Quote