Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Taylor is trash the faster we move on the better I like LOU and want him to stay
Reply/Quote
Man we should have 4 ints. This has been a bad game from lamar.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We've just proven we can contain Lamar and still lose. Hehe
Reply/Quote
Lou's hot seat should be the coolest between Taylor, Turner and Lou
Reply/Quote
If you’re bitching about defense today, you cray.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:31 PM)Trademark Wrote: Turned the game off. Honestly don’t think I can watch this team anymore this season. They’ve killed any joy that I have for the NFL

I use to watch these types of Bengals games for single player performances. We don't even get that anymore.. still a bottom 3 team..
Reply/Quote
Mmmm 1993 feels good.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: Hubbards arm looks broke

Yup. Lose Reader and Hubbard same game. Not good for the D.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Yup.  He had a veteran mentor, a quality oline, and a real head coach.

Yup. Marvin was a legit head coach promotion hire as a Super Bowl DC and loads of NFL experience. This time around Bengals thought it was a good idea to go with just an offensive assistant coach with hardly any NFL experience, and a bad oline.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Joe's having a rough game, the o-line is completely overwhelmed and the receivers are having trouble creating 2 yards of separation. Not a good recipe for offensive success.  Sad

Yup. This. Coaching doesn't help either.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Why can't we just blame the whole offense from top (Zac Taylor) to bottom (who's the 4th RB?). Nobody on offense is playing well today.

Burrow has been bad, but anyone that doesn’t have the OL as #1 on the blame list shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Reply/Quote
Zero points, let that sink in...
Reply/Quote
Defense has been pretty great today.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
This is the best defensive effort I’ve seen from the Bengals in years. Too bad the offense sucks.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:32 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Lou's hot seat should be the coolest between Taylor, Turner and Lou

Turner's seat should be on fire. 
Reply/Quote
Hubbards elbow just went the wrong way ☹️ At the 12:57 mark.
Reply/Quote
What is that call??
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
OUr blockers arent even pushing forward, they just become a wall for Mixon.. ffs....
Reply/Quote
Has Burrow ever been shut out. They need to pick up the pace

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 04:18 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Don’t know about him being injured or not, but I rewound the TV to him on sitting on the sideline and it sure looked like that’s what he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, i just edited that comment. I rolled it back too and that's EXACTLY what he said.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote