Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
(10-07-2018, 05:16 PM)Synric Wrote: Who said anything about predictions?

If the Bengals continue and win the next 2 weeks they are the number 1 seat not just the AFC North Leader.

The Bengals are in control of their own season. 

Still, a pretty clueless statement to say after only 5 games. You the type to say every team is in control of their season when they were 1-0? It' snot the statement itself, it's what you're insinuating this early in the season. Pittsburgh isn't even close to being "out of it", either.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Flaccid does have a pretty large screw up gene. The idea of him throwing a pick is not out of the realm of possibilities.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Tucker's red line is in a different place than other kickers' red lines, ain't it?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Still, a pretty clueless statement to say after only 5 games. You the type to say every team is in control of their season when they were 1-0? It' snot the statement itself, it's what you're insinuating this early in the season. Pittsburgh isn't even close to being "out of it", either.

Thing is your betting on them to lose and I'm betting in them to win. 

No offense but I prefer optimism. Especially after two outstanding wins going into the Pittsburgh game. Of which I'll be in attendance with my Steeler fan friends! Lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Thing is your betting on them to lose and I'm betting in them to win. 

No offense but I prefer optimism. Especially after two outstanding wins going into the Pittsburgh game. Of which I'll be in attendance with my Steeler fan friends! Lol

Keep your enemies closer?
Reply/Quote
Wow Graham Gano of Carolina just hit a 63 yard FG to beat NYG.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:25 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Wow Graham Gano of Carolina just hit a 63 yard FG to beat NYG.

He had room to spare too. 

Poor Giants. Really thought they pulled this one out. 
Reply/Quote
Wow Landry got mugged and no flag???
Reply/Quote
Dammit Browns.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:23 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Keep your enemies closer?

I live in the Steelers nation lol. 

I don't hold it against them it's how they were raised.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The Stains really are all-world at getting screwed.

Reply/Quote
Nfl hates the browns... i almost feel bad enough to root for them... almost
Reply/Quote
LOL from one of the Phins forums..
If you were unable to watch today's game because a bunch of popular streaming sites got taken down, then I envy you. You missed an ugly football game." 

Priceless 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
A tie would be great here. I think we drop one to Cleveland this year. They are do.

Reply/Quote
Holy crap! The Browns are going to be 1-2-2!!! Lmao
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:29 PM)Synric Wrote: I live in the Steelers nation lol. 

I don't hold it against them it's how they were raised.

I think the level of their obnoxiousness makes it perfectly fine to hold it against them.

Reply/Quote
Browns at Ravens 43 with just over a minute left.
Reply/Quote
Maybe not lol
Reply/Quote
Now at the 28.
Reply/Quote
Browns about to be in field goal range.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote