Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals***
(10-07-2018, 04:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We need to get the ball back and score quick, or our points per game is going to drop!

One more pick 6 pls.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Holy T-Town
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You sure?

I thought it was a one hopper right to his mid section.
Never touched the ground.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: Good question. If arm is moving forward yes INT. Did they call it that or fumble? I'll take it either way.

it was ruled a fumble

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
BAL trying to tie it up against CLE. 3 minutes 30 seconds to go there.
Reply/Quote
Rocky Boiman

Verified account

@ROCKYBOIMAN50
Following Following @ROCKYBOIMAN50
More
Turnovers are about the only thing that matters for defenses in today’s football...bc of rules going to give up lots of yards, just gotta find ways to get a hold of the ball...the great equalizer...nice job Johnson

I would say turnovers and sacks. Keep that in mind next time you evaluate this defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You know you are destined to win when both fluky defensive TDs go your way. One fumbled into the running DL's hands, one bounced off a helmet into the DL's hands.

I'm thinking the game is fixed so the Bengals win and those plays were heavily edited using a CGI football.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:50 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Pretty sure that was claimed in the first half of the Colts game...

I'm pretty sure I have read it every quarter this season except the first quarter of week 2.
Reply/Quote
Sadly, it wasn't the first time.
(10-07-2018, 04:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That was a bit much even for a game day thread wasn’t it? Lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Tanihill sucks

Has his whole careee
Reply/Quote
Well if nothing else this game is educational. It seems that the 2018 edition of the Bengals needs to get into obvious, overt trouble before they show up and make the plays. It's going to make every game a roller coaster.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:52 PM)matmaven Wrote: Rocky Boiman

Verified account

@ROCKYBOIMAN50
More
Turnovers are about the only thing that matters for defenses in today’s football...bc of rules going to give up lots of yards, just gotta find ways to get a hold of the ball...the great equalizer...nice job Johnson

I would say turnovers and sacks.  Keep that in mind next time you evaluate this defense.

And once again, I agree with something Rocky Boiman says.  
Reply/Quote

Verified account

@ROCKYBOIMAN50
More

I would say turnovers and sacks. Keep that in mind next time you evaluate this defense.

I take back my knee jerk post about Austin having to go. Lol

Reply/Quote
This is the most f^&%&ng unbelievable Bengals' game I've ever seen.
Reply/Quote

Verified account

@ROCKYBOIMAN50
More

I would say turnovers and sacks.  Keep that in mind next time you evaluate this defense.

Consistent interior pressure on a QB is huge.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 04:51 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Never touched the ground.

I tripped jumping up as Los was getting his hand on him, and I missed the replays running around screaming like a little kid on Christmas morning.
Reply/Quote
You gotta think the Fins are just too demoralized to even think of a comeback.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win this, 4-1 sure feels better than 3-2.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
LT false started AND held and they apparently aren't going to call it every down.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Bates>Dre

Reply/Quote