Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
Need to put points on the board and get the ball after halftime
Reply/Quote
I was hoping for a 1st half domination at least....

*scratches it off list*
Reply/Quote
Need to get a TD before the half to let the air out of their happiness.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:22 PM)motoarch Wrote: Correct.  Butch of little bitches they will look for any excuse to whine.

Dramatic more than anything.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:21 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: All that talent being wasted by Phillips not playing... oh wait.

But he’s supposedly way better than Sims...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Can't win shit in the 1st half...
Need to respond now
Reply/Quote
So how will the bungles screw this one up after taking a 21 point lead? Damn...can’t the defense play good four 4 quarters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
ADG makes huge mistakes too often IMO. He needs more time before starting so many snaps.
Reply/Quote
No.pass rush.from.our DTs at all
Reply/Quote
They have to find a way to create pressure up the middle. Rivers is awful when forced to move.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The difference in this game going forward is the are starting to get to the QB and the Bengals are not.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:22 PM)mustang473 Wrote: Need to put points on the board and get the ball after halftime

Barring an onside kick or fumble, that is guaranteed to happen.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:22 PM)mustang473 Wrote: Need to put points on the board and get the ball after halftime

:andy: yes
Reply/Quote
Driving home from hocking hills today and the bengals can do no wrong. I get home to watch, and its all colts now
Reply/Quote
I feel like the colts are going to keep dialing up pressure the rest of the game.
Reply/Quote
Well we had one quarter where we actually looked like a legit NFL franchise...
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:22 PM)motoarch Wrote: Correct.  Butch of little bitches they will look for any excuse to whine.

Are you new to GDT’s or something?

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Phillips picked a bad week to run his yap about how talented he is

Someone tweet him
Reply/Quote
marvin era had us performing wlel and donut'ing the 2nd half. hope zac has fixed this issue lol
Reply/Quote
Well, it could be worse today. We could be the Browns. Can't wait to play Pitt, that's gonna be UG-LY.
Reply/Quote