• 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
Thanks for Tobin putting.this garbage roster together
Reply/Quote
Who starts rushing 3 when they are clearly losing momentum? Freaking coward bro
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Entire staff are retards.

Let a statue sit in the pocket for 10 seconds while you continually play zone and let him pick you apart.

21-0 to 24-21 at the half. Massive amount of ******* morons running and coaching this team.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That's the Bungals we all know and loathe...
Reply/Quote
It's like Joe Pesci has our heads in a vise and taking an ice pick to our balls. How much more can we endure!?!
Reply/Quote
234 yards in ONE quarter Shocked Whatever

Reply/Quote
I hope the colts go for an onside kick and score again to make the game even with 15 seconds left. 0-0 in the second half.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:38 PM)Destro Wrote: Money bags weigh some players down.

Probably wise not to overpay guys that are clearly past their prime.

Reply/Quote
I thought the two D’s would be the stars of this game, but it seems the offenses showed up today.
Reply/Quote
This could get ugly is the D doesn’t get their collective heads out of their asses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This Sims dude has got beat a lot.
Reply/Quote
Well great 1st quarter followed by a terrible 2nd quarter. Need another 21 point quarter to have a hope of keeping this lead
Reply/Quote
The Colts have figured out the Bengals cannot create consistent pressure.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We're still leading...

Do you really feel comfortable with a 3 point lead, when they were leading by 21 just 15 minutes ago. Really
Reply/Quote
Winning with adrenaline will never get you a WIN
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:40 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I hope the colts go for an onside kick and score again to make the game even with 15 seconds left.  0-0 in the second half.

I can tell that by looking at your sig. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals better start suiting up those cardboard cutouts in the stands if they intend to improve adjustment for the 2nd half.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:38 PM)GodFather Wrote: They certainly don't look like a top 10 defense to me. the Colts have been horrific on offense this season and Lou's defense is making them look like an offensive powerhouse...

In Lou I never trust...

Lou is a joke. 7th choice for DC and it shows.

Reply/Quote
every game before the half this team lets up a score it the coaching staff they are so clueless
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 03:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Remember all the crying about people being worried...

Those people uninitiated to the GDT or as bengals fans in general, disappear into the darkness.
Reply/Quote