Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
Zack's a coward to. YOU gotta know that field goal means nothing. You have to go for it..
Reply/Quote
I love the 5 yard pitch back..
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:36 PM)kevin Wrote: OK, 28 to 27 Colts with all of 4th Quarter left. Bengals have shown they can move the ball and score.

But the Colts will score with less than two minutes so they need a two score lead by then
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because the Colts are scoring at will. How many times have they punted? Once? So please get off your high horse and stop lecturing all us “haters.”

They scored 0 points in the 3rd Qtr. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:37 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: It's not over until Fat Randy says it is.

Until Fat Randy gets a cramp that is
Reply/Quote
And punt
Reply/Quote
This is so, so bad
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Never thought this team would win many games this year, but never expected the coaching staff would be so clueless
Reply/Quote
4th false start.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Last one watching the game, turn off the lights
Reply/Quote
FFS how many is that now?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They scored 0 points in the 3rd Qtr. 

Well, we are losing now. So, points a quarter or not. It's a bit irrelevant now. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
No chance.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
where the positive nancy's at, we need them
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:31 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Just hard to believe with that sheer speed. Dude has a beautiful stride. 

Last night on ABC they were showing highlights of Mack Brown as a player at FSU and the analyst says, “I’m not sure that slow motion is helping him.” And the the other guy replies, “What slow motion?”
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:36 PM)kevin Wrote: OK, 28 to 27 Colts with all of 4th Quarter left.  Bengals have shown they can move the ball and score.

in the first quarter

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ballgame

Reply/Quote
Nice to see Mixon is back down to his usual "form."
Reply/Quote
Redmond is absolute trash.

Reply/Quote
Lol......Bungles all day long
Reply/Quote