Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
How did they miss that hold???
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Phillips got burnt there
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:54 PM)GodFather Wrote: not luck, Taylor should've went for it.. horrible call...

We play not to lose, not to win
Reply/Quote
How many times are they going to leave the underneath guy wide open
Reply/Quote
How do you not cover Hilton lol

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Well, we blitzed. Hilton with no one around him.
Reply/Quote
Lou brought everyone
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t like the call not because he missed it, but because they needed a TD to have a chance.

That's what I'm saying. What a chicken shit call!!
Reply/Quote
Someone needs to school the bengals on blitz coverage.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:51 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Sorry I don’t act like the sky is falling when a bad team with a bad o line, bad defense and rookie QB are in a close game in a rebuilding season. Let it play out.

Fat Randy missed an important FG. Life goes on. Game isn’t over

More like a rebuilding decade
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:54 PM)BoBengal Wrote: The dude just crushed them from 55 yards and 47 yards, and is one of the best kickers in the NFL at the moment.  At some point our offense has to get down in Colts territory and quit making our special teams guys bail us out from distance

... or the defense losing a 21-point lead

Missed a winning FG in Houston. Missed in 4th qtr for a tie this year. Missed in 4th qtr for lead today.

Super clutch. 

He's the anti Jim Breech.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I have to laugh at the "fans" who seem perfectly happy with three wins in 21 (soon to be 22) games, and the team in "rebuilding" mode yet again. Every game they blow like this is another game of suffering for the fans who last tasted real success nearly 30 years ago. And every year more pass away never knowing what success is.

If this "franchise" had actual success in recent history it would be easier to tolerate. But when it is THIS long they need to understand we don't have years for rebuilding or any time at all for "coaches" to succeed. We need results RIGHT NOW!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 04:56 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: How do you not cover Hilton lol

It was a fire blitz and it was picked up perfectly.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We have an outside shot at beating the spread, but they are really going to have to bear down to do it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I have a feeling Rivers is gonna go on my sig.. Sad
Reply/Quote
Blitz here please

Reply/Quote
DL starting to get some push.
Reply/Quote
That had to be the WORST defensive call in history...
Reply/Quote
Lou will drop 10 into a deep zone.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
let's kick the fg option and rely on the defense... yeah thats smart..
Reply/Quote