Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts***
Im.about.done with.this team.
The Brown.family is ok.with losing
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can you guys please just let people vent? It’s a GDT. JFC.

Sorry, just doesn’t seem like venting when that’s all you guys ever do when you already have the lowest opinion of the team as anyone around. Enjoy the loss this week. I know you’ve all been wishing for it all week so you can “vent” again. Could hear the sigh of relief when burrow threw that pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow bad pass. Nice play Colts.

Sucking for Sewell.

When is the last time we won a one score game?
Reply/Quote
Guess they should have just kept Dalton and taken Chase Young?

Wouldn’t have made a difference either way.
I think this team would suck no matter what players they had.
Reply/Quote
Rookie mistake. Burrow won’t make that bad throw again.
Reply/Quote
Where positive patty's at lol, 14 years later rivers does it to us again, on a different team. He probably told his team "I got them last time, this will be easy"
Reply/Quote
We got put in this position because we stop playing aggressive like the 1st quarter. When will this team learn, go for the throat.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:12 PM)Trademark Wrote: Burrow is trash

Nah, but you’re a trash poster.

Reply/Quote
if any of you defend zac taylor, you are an impotent loser who works at burger king.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:13 PM)BoBengal Wrote: We lost by 4 points.  3 points wouldn't help

Giving up a 21-point lead is what killed us

He makes the previous FG, we just need 3 to win it idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Surprised there were zero out breaking routes on that throw with 3 receivers to the right.. and 34 seconds left.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:14 PM)Destro Wrote: We were leading 21-0. Bullock isn't even top 5 to blame. 

No but a field goal makes the Td less crucial. He still is a problem in clutch. The few times he gets a chance to make a real difference he fails. 
Reply/Quote
Well, I would like to say I'm surprised....but.
Reply/Quote
Burrows as bad as the rest of this shitty ***** team
Reply/Quote
Hope you're all proud of being right.

Hope it feels good to watch team the lose just to prove you're a 'real' fan.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have lost 19 of 22 games under Zac.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:15 PM)cbranham Wrote: if any of you defend zac taylor, you are an impotent loser who works at burger king.

There is no defending him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:14 PM)Housh Wrote: Rookie QB woes. Burrow has done this all year, He gets greedy. Take the 2 yard out bro

Hero ball. Rookie error. He's used to doing it at LSU. These incredible plays. It's hard wired. It's what won him the Heisman. Unfortunately, it rarely works. Players are too smart. Defenses too complicated. He needs a good coach and mentor to tell him it's okay to live to the next down. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: And we are 1-4-1. And it also may be time to start wondering about Burrow.

Burrow was the only reason we were in it.

Unless of course you want to act like the defense was a pillar of this game.

Rookie mistake lets get over it.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Ok. Put me into the fire Zac Taylor crowd.

He is not the answer. He needs out
Reply/Quote