Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Lions***
(10-17-2021, 04:41 PM)Destro Wrote: Announcer: Perine on the Covid list in case you were wondering why he isn't in the game.
Us: No. No we were not.

Not one person has posted “damn where’s Perine bro. We need him”

Not even 1
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 04:35 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I missed how they scored the last TD

Crossed the goal line with the ball..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
34 to 3 and so happy they got Burrow and Mixon out of the game to save them for RAVENS next week. I didn't think Bengals would be smart enough to do that.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Game takeaways IMO….

Need to see more Tate and Evans
Reply/Quote
So, who else thought that 4 different Bengals would score TDs today, and none of them named Chase, Higgins or Boyd?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 04:41 PM)mustang473 Wrote: So if burrow gets hurt before playing Baltimore in a game we have won…what would your post be? Just curious

I get that, it's not like they were gonna run the normal offense eating clock.. 
Reply/Quote
It's fun watching them make a team quit
Reply/Quote
Hey a Joe Bachie sighting

I would’ve put money he’d a been the backup MLB after the preseason. Dude was amazing in pass coverage
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 04:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If Brandon Allen and Auden Tate can pick on the CBs like that, why didn't Burrow have 9 TDs?

It is odd, but Allen just is not worried about throwing picks?
Reply/Quote
We are not in NFL COVID trouble here as we followed all the protocols exactly. I expect that Carman while he may be ill it is not COVID.
Reply/Quote
Bachie hit!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 04:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If Brandon Allen and Auden Tate can pick on the CBs like that, why didn't Burrow have 9 TDs?

Simple. Detroit has their run defense package in and it was a naked boot to the left.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
We CAN have nice things. Yeah, Detroit is obviously subpar in comparison, but a W is a W. I'll take it. WHO DEY!

Onward and upward!
Reply/Quote
Starting to see Bengals names and numbers and wondering, "who?!?"...
Reply/Quote
Second string defense is in too.
Reply/Quote
I can’t remember the last time we had the second team offense AND defense out wow
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Good win today. Nice response after losing a close game against a good packers team
Reply/Quote
My boy Joe has come in and made literally 4 straight tackles

Practice squad for what reason?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 04:44 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: We CAN have nice things. Yeah, Detroit is obviously subpar in comparison, but a W is a W. I'll take it. WHO DEY!

Onward and upward!

Ravens needed a gift no-call on a too much time penalty to get in position for a miracle 66 yard field goal to beat this same team 19-17

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Big time effort by Cincy.

Statement.
Reply/Quote