Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
Nice play Boyd! Anyone else surpised they haven't tried to switch things up on the O-line instead running the same group out there that has been getting killed each week?
Reply/Quote
Offense playing way too conservative #Marvball
Reply/Quote
Way to call a run exactly when any person ever would call a run Zampese.

Good variety
Reply/Quote
Here comes a FORCED and FORECASTED throw to AJ
Reply/Quote
Simple tells on plays.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What is this? If I didn't know any better I'd think we actually prepared for a football game this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:11 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Not to be a Debbie downer but Pats are 48-1 against afc teams at home under Brady since 2007 and the only loss was a week 17 game in 2014 vs the bills when pats sat starters in second half so basically we have a 0.1 percent chance

BUT we have a chance I guess WHO DEY

Unreal dominance in a sport that's supposed to have parity.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Damn
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:15 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Nice play Boyd! Anyone else surpised they haven't tried to switch things up on the O-line instead running the same group out there that has been getting killed each week?

Who else are we going to send out there?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
3 Pats meet Gio in backfield. Blocking still not fixed.
Reply/Quote
What in the hell is up with Huber this season.

Reply/Quote
predictable play calling
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: After careful consideration, I have determined the most hated position on the Bengals roster is the primary returner.

Anyone who gets the job is instantly despised by the masses.

Yep lol I think a fair amount of that blame should fall on the coaching tho.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Unreal dominance in a sport that's supposed to have parity.

Well not ever team has been repeatedly busted for cheating
Reply/Quote
don't say "nice stop D" when they gave up 3 points. Giving up any points could spell doom for the Bengals O the way they've performed.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well, it wasn't a 3-out..no score, but at least they flipped field position..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Of course we won't go for it....This coaching staff sucks, we always shoot our own selves in the foot we was marching down the field then run a stupid play and get stopped, ugh
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Zamp sabotages another decent drove with a predictable 2nd down run call

This cant go on for 16 games can it? Like seriously? Someone has to say SOMETHING right?
Reply/Quote
is it me, or has Huber slipped this year? He used to least put it in a good chance for a pin almost every time.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:16 PM)Whacked Wrote: Here comes a FORCED and FORECASTED throw to AJ

I wonder if Steelers fans say similar things about Brown.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote