Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
(10-16-2016, 02:18 PM)Trademark Wrote: Of course we won't go for it....This coaching staff sucks, we always shoot our own selves in the foot we was marching down the field then run a stupid play and get stopped, ugh

I'm fine they punted, I have little faith this oline could hold up for 2-3 more yards
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:18 PM)Millhouse Wrote: is it me, or has Huber slipped this year? He used to least put it in a good chance for a pin almost every time.

He has slipped, along with most of our team....
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping for the breaks today....and fumble or pick we can get...
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
4th and 1
2-3 record
Need to win badly
Marching the ball well.
Close to the 50.
Why has it to the best QB in the NFL?
EPIC

I hate Marvin

No way in hell a competitive Tom and/Steelers teams does the same stupid thing !!

You play to win the game you dumb ass.

Giving the ball to Brady is the dumbest thing we can do
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:18 PM)Trademark Wrote: Of course we won't go for it....This coaching staff sucks, we always shoot our own selves in the foot we was marching down the field then run a stupid play and get stopped, ugh

Logically it Woulda been stupid to go for it but I get your frustration
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:18 PM)Millhouse Wrote: is it me, or has Huber slipped this year? He used to least put it in a good chance for a pin almost every time.

Yep. But how is it possible? Is it possible our horrible coaching is teaching him to be worse?

That 2nd and 7 run / crushed in the backfield was super predictable. They need to give the reign to Andy, dude is smarter than Zamp from what we saw of no huddles (you know, not this season since he won't let Andy run no huddle).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Once again predictable boring play calling , a pass short of the first down marker. D will break on this possession 10-0 pats
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Who else are we going to send out there?

Westerman at Center? Slide Boling or Zeitler to center and let Fisher play the other Guard slot? Winston at T for Ogubooty?

I don't know but, I would try something.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:17 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: 3 Pats meet Gio in backfield. Blocking still not fixed.

I mean everyone and their mama knew it was a run tho. How do you block when the only person who thinks its a smart call is the ****** who called it. My girlfriend who only watches football because I watch it called a run to the right as soon as we lined up
Reply/Quote
Picking on Dre
Reply/Quote
Bolings effort, he was pulling, on that Gio run that got blew up on the backfield was pitiful to say the least.
Reply/Quote
10-0 coming up
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yep. But how is it possible? Is it possible our horrible coaching is teaching him to be worse?

That 2nd and 7 run / crushed in the backfield was super predictable. They need to give the reign to Andy, dude is smarter than Zamp from what we saw of no huddles (you know, not this season since he won't let Andy run no huddle).

Possible and very likely
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:20 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Picking on Dre

I would too.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Great tackle
Reply/Quote
Keep hitting him!
Reply/Quote
God job bringing down Gronk. Keep hitting Brady.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:15 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Offense playing way too conservative #Marvball

(10-16-2016, 02:16 PM)Housh Wrote: Way to call a run exactly when any person ever would call a run Zampese.

Good variety

This is the dumbest shit.

There are only 8 permutations for play calling over three downs.

Outside of late in games, all 8 are regularly utilized.
Reply/Quote
D will break . Paulie G won't be able to dial up a good D
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:19 PM)Whacked Wrote: 4th and 1
2-3 record
Need to win badly
Marching the ball well.
Close to the 50.
Why has it to the best QB in the NFL?
EPIC

I hate Marvin

No way in hell a competitive Tom and/Steelers teams does the same stupid thing !!

You play to win the game you dumb ass.

Giving the ball to Brady is the dumbest thing we can do

Was I wrong?
Reply/Quote