Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
Giants just scored a gain. wow 66 to Beckgaym Jr.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TD = Giants
Reply/Quote
Looks like 4 - 12 if we can beat the clowns in cleveland
Reply/Quote
Beckham, TD. Dude is for real.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:12 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Good night Irene. Even if they make the playoffs they have no chance

Playoffs ain't happening. We'll be lucky to finish 8-8.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:07 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Yeah Miami's 2-4 is laughable.

Where are you from? Let me guess another Stooler Bandwagoner that lives no where close to Shitsburgh or Pennsylvania!!!

"My daddy's,2nd cousin's,uncle's brother traveled all the way from Idaho in the 1970's to work those steel mills and been a family tradition ever since!!! I know this cause daddy told me this over several PBR's at the local watering hole!"

#biggestbandwagoninprosports
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:06 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Blaming the refs is loser talk

Yes it is. 

Get off the field on 3rd and 18 (and all the other 3rd down plays) and don't give NE points and momentum going into the half. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: jim-mora.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Criminy. I don't know who to root for when NE and PIT meet. Can they both just kill each other? ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Marvin giggling on the post game show sponsored by Monostat 7
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:13 PM)matmaven Wrote: Really have to start acknowledging how little the Bengals are getting from recent 1st rd picks.

Start? We havent had a great 1st round pick since AJ. Eifert is probably runner up when he actually plays.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: All the old refs need to exit the ***** league, it's starting to get obvious there's bullshit going on. Horrible PI call in Ravens game.

Don't worry the problem will eventually sort itself out when fans start getting tired of calls going certain teams ways all the time and against them. The theme this year is that refs are giving 1st downs on bs 5 yard penalties everytime we get a stop on third down then completely turn a blind eye to the Patriots secondary holding our WR arm down every pass play.

Jokes on the NFL though...this coaching staff sucks bad enough that it will blow the game all on their own. Glad they are losing ratings because personally I'm tired of watching NFL football because of the terrible officiating this year. I won't even watch a non-bengals game and I'm approaching the point where that's unbearable to sit through.

College football is getting to the point where officiating it biased for the big school if they have a shot at the 4 team playoff. Too much money on the line otherwise.
Reply/Quote
There's something wrong with Beckham.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes it is. 

Get off the field on 3rd and 18 (and all the other 3rd down plays) and don't give NE points and momentum going into the half. 

^^^^ This
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:09 PM)WildCat Wrote: deep down you know he is right. blaming the refs is pure b/s. have to overcome it if you're indeed the better team.

No team should have to overcome refs because of bias or just plain ole incompetence. 
Reply/Quote
For all of those who wanted Marvin gone, this season kind of needed to happen. I'm not upset about the outcome today, but then I'm not on any highs when the team wins either.

Honestly, I think this team over the years has beaten any type of enthusiasm or sadness out of me.

They'll just try again next week, and we'll all be here again. Sharing the experience.
Reply/Quote
We hung with 'em for the most part. But shit coaching came through again and we imploded. Like we didn't learn anything from the wildcard embarrassment.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Beckham, TD. Dude is for real.

He's also a clown. I'll take AJ any day. 

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:16 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Start? We havent had a great 1st round pick since AJ. Eifert is probably runner up when he actually plays.

I count all of the games Eifert doesn't play due to injury against his average. Meaning, he's not dependable and you should plan for him to be out half the year.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Giants up by 4

1:20 left

Rat TURDS on their own 30 yard line

Only one TO left
Reply/Quote