Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
(10-16-2016, 05:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Phantom call on Dre = 7 points
Phantom hold on Ogbuehi = 2 points
AJ's arm being held = -7 points

ARGUABLY, the refs handed the Patriots 16 points. Add that to shooting ourselves in the face with the stupid calls, there was a 16-23 point swing this game, mainly perpetuated  by the refs.

Horseshit

No PI on LaFell and both Greens end zone attempts.... The NFL isn't biased at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

ARGUABLY, the refs handed the Patriots 16 points. Add that to shooting ourselves in the face with the stupid calls, there was a 16-23 point swing this game, mainly perpetuated  by the refs.

Horseshit

Blaming the refs is loser talk
Reply/Quote
Good news, we pick higher in the draft next year, the bad news is none will start till 2019
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
lol rivalry?

Were NE's personal *****

They beat us every single time we play. And beat us bad
Reply/Quote
Why even run it with Burkhead? Just take a knee, coward ( I'm looking at you Marv).
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:06 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Blaming the refs is loser talk

Agreed.

Marvin Lewis was simply OWNED again by a REAL NFL coach. 
Reply/Quote

Horseshit

Marvin Lewis being HC = Loss 
Reply/Quote
Marvin will be here next year.
Zampese will be here next year.
Alexander will be here next year.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Lost to Miami? LOL

GTFO with this stupid bullshit.

Yeah Miami's 2-4 is laughable.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Marvin will be here next year.
Zampese will be here next year.
Alexander will be here next year.

This forum should be closed down if that's the case.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Unacceptable finish. However, I will have this teams back until the day I die! Who Dey.

Time to take on the Browns!

Reply/Quote
The good news is we got 4 road games off the schedule and this was only week 6....Of course the game at London blows out wazoo, but it is a neutral field.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Horseshit
can't commit as many penalities as this team receives on a regular basis and expect any different. maybe bad calls but the truth is the bengals commit far too many penalties when it matters most. this season is over. why go back to the playoffs with THIS team? you know they won't win.
Reply/Quote
These coaches suck so bad

They have no idea how to lead men or win football games against good teams. I'm ok with that if the whole staff is made up of rookies. But the whole staff has been in the NFL 20 plus years. This is sad
Reply/Quote
Better to lose by 18 to NE than to lose by 15 to MIA, IMO.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

Horseshit

Exactly Truck

And like you say add our own stupid crap. Ref's gave em 14 we gave em 10 or whatever. Take away our dumb shit and refs handing them continued drives and it's a game.

Which only goes to show you the lack of discipline and that Marvin has to go.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Calm down everybody, season is not over and this loss actually makes me feel better about the rest of this season. If they play like this we will by 4-4 before you know it. Then a manageable schedule the rest of the way so I like our chances of making the playoffs as long as they dont regress. It will get better here very soon

This ^^^

(10-16-2016, 05:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Call me crazy. However, I would love to have a rivalry start between the Pats and Bengals.

I think the next matchup between the two teams will have some bad blood if the rosters are close to the same.
Reply/Quote
deep down you know he is right. blaming the refs is pure b/s. have to overcome it if you're indeed the better team.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:07 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Yeah losing to Miami's 2-4 is laughable.

Yeah, i know.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Rivalries involve 2 winning teams or 2 losing teams.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote