Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
D made the job, now score !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Honeymoon is most certainly over with Erickson. Doesn't even look like the same player that made the team.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
XXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX are the dumbest playcallers in the NFL, running a draw on 3rd and 12.......

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

Guess you can't guess the names!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good stop by the D now LETS GO DOWN THERE AND GET STOPPED ON THE 1 AGAIN!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Erikson really did have us all fooled didn't he? Ugh. 

Reply/Quote
Erickson has a bad case of the yips. Not sure what happened but he can't get in the saddle
Reply/Quote
I'm starting to think Erickson looked good in preseason against the 2nd and 3rd stringers.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Well our defense is doing everything it can just wish we had explosion on offense
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Fire Erickson mid game. Run up the field you punk ass.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I was just going to say that was the best drive we had all year, until we went into the shotgun on the 1 foot line.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: XXXXX and XXXXXXXXXX are the dumbest playcallers in the NFL, running a draw on 3rd and 12.......

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

Guess you can't guess the names!

That was a horrible play all by NE. There's a reason the fans were booing. Essentially throwing in the towel on that drive 
Reply/Quote
We were on the one inch line, should have done a sneak. The Oline has ducked all year needing to get a yard, why even put it in their hands?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If he hadn't been playing to win we would have scored. Nuge easily makes that kick. 

The decision to go for it wasn't the problem.  The play calling and the lack of execution were the problem.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:51 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Oh I much would have preferred a sneak (both times) but a handoff with a lead blocker wasn't a bad alternative 

Gotcha!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 02:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Honeymoon is most certainly over with Erickson. Doesn't even look like the same player that made the team.

He studied Tate's moves 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Pats must have no faith in Brady's arm...running on 3rd and 12
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
... Where is Gio?
Reply/Quote
Oh so NOW they're blocking

Illoka hurt

Reply/Quote
WTF does Erickson wear horse blinders that prevents him from running north and south?

???
Reply/Quote
Horrible! Wtf!?!?
Reply/Quote