Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
This game is over regardless
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Gronk could eat PacMan
Reply/Quote
You know how you get your revenge.....Win the game, Can we do that !!!!!
Reply/Quote
Well sadly that's game. Can't hate though. We played well
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:36 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well sadly that's game. Can't hate though. We played well

Happy to lose.  Ninja
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'd like to see Burfict and Gronk go at it. No way Burfict loses against that punk.

I know right? #55 would wipe the floor with him. Gronk's probably never been in a real fight in his life. Certainly didn't grow up fighting like Burfict did.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Maybe we should have kicked the FG back in the first quarter?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
We absolutely MUST get a score (preferably a TD) on this drive. Anything less and this game really is over.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Missed in all that was Gronk cost him team 4 points most likely. I bet Belichck lights his dumb ass up this week about it
Reply/Quote
Killer 28 there, but who knows? Could be a miracle happen.. Maybe Brady and gronk both have simultaneous heart attacks and die on the sidelines..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:33 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Gronk taking a page out of Joey porters playbook.  Keep talking until the bengals self destruct

And it got him flagged.

People forget that Burfict has a target on his back and is thus tightly observed.  Do some dumb shit to provoke him and it will still be seen because of the extra eyes on him...
Reply/Quote
I feel like this is game over, even with the o doing solid the drives are taking solid time off the clock, 6 MI uses may not be enough even with a stop by the d
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Happy to lose.  Ninja

Oh no I'm pissed as hell. Just taking the high road... We showed promise. I was expecting so much worse.
Reply/Quote
Holy **** I thought they'd missed the FG. Definite progress this week even though we probably lost
Reply/Quote
I don't blame gronk it was probably part of the game plan one penalty doesn't kill them and it gets everyone fired up
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Down by 2 scores....we can throw a bunch of dinks and go for the close moral victory.....or go deeper and go for a victory.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
What kind of serial killer becomes a revolutionary war re-enactor?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:36 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well sadly that's game. Can't hate though. We played well

Morale victories are for chumps
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Nobody likes being bullied by the bullies and we sure as hell aren't bullies to anyone at this point
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Brady torched us today, and it's not over.

28-34, 363 YDS, 3 TD
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote