Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Patriots***
Giggles LEWIS will never win a championship
Reply/Quote
Running the ball at the wrong time against the wrong team.....Better luck next week.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
What's the point punting? Throw a bomb and hope for a PI.
Reply/Quote
I don't usually say this but the game is over. Lewis seriously needs to go. Like now. Don't even wait for the game to be over.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Probably should have been a flag by the replay.  DB was holding his left hand down.

Yep. May have gotten away with one. Still should have caught it though.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:45 PM)Whacked Wrote: At least we showed up. I had us getting EMBARRASSED

Lol we did get embarrassed look at the second half we've been absolutely dominated
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:45 PM)Whacked Wrote: At least we showed up. I had us getting EMBARRASSED

We lost and are 2-4, we were embarrassed.
Reply/Quote
I recommend watching the redskins eagles game
Reply/Quote
The return of Bratkowski ball.
[Image: mmubti.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The offense has moved the ball better than our point totals have shown. Negative plays have killed us all year
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:46 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Giggles LEWIS will never win a playoff game

Fixed it for ya
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:45 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Lol F you Lafell. That's probably why NE dropped you.

He's been good lately tho. Plus the db had his arm in there, doubt AJ wouldve made that catch
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Worst play calling ever
Reply/Quote
[Image: suck_meter_zpsi3gcporp.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't usually say this but the game is over. Lewis seriously needs to go. Like now. Don't even wait for the game to be over.

This game was over after the safety.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Way to end the game!! Thanks for another week of disappointment. Well, I'm 42 so I am used to disappointment. Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 04:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't usually say this but the game  is over. Lewis seriously needs to go. Like now. Don't even wait for the game to be over.

It took you till now too realize that?  Whatever
Reply/Quote
I just wish we had a HC who told the media and fans that "We just need to do better, and make better football plays in the football game."
Reply/Quote
OK, well I have other shit to do.. Good thing I didn't bet for the Bengals..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Punting was a ***** move there
Reply/Quote