Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
And let’s be honest those Tate catches aren’t even on Andy.

That’s just Tate making a 50/50 play in man coverage.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor isn't very good at calling plays
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:31 PM)bjf123 Wrote: You could make a case for pass interference on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont understand how its NOTpass interference

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:31 PM)bjf123 Wrote: You could make a case for pass interference on that.

Maybe holding. I don't think the ball was catchable.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:32 PM)Housh Wrote: And let’s be honest those Tate catches aren’t even on Andy.

That’s just Tate making a 50/50 play in man coverage.
Ball placement on a few were excellent. 

But you're right. Tate is just going up and winning one on one's. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:31 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Taylor is in so far over his head it's sad.

Quickly becoming evident
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:31 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I'm not impressed with Taylor's red zone play calling. What a flippin waste of a good drive lol.

His playcalling all-around is bad. Don't forget 7 of our points is from a kick return. We've scored 3 points on offense in this game and it was off of a short field.

This team cannot score TD's.
Reply/Quote
Taylor needs to find a different facial expression than "puffed lips."
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
That was PI
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:33 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Ball placement on a few were excellent. 

But you're right. Tate is just going up and winning one on one's. 

Excellent is extremely generous.

Reply/Quote
Will Andy ever score a TD today? that's the question of the day.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:31 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I'm not impressed with Taylor's red zone play calling. What a flippin waste of a good drive lol.

I’m one of the few who actually likes Erickson but why in the world are we running Boyd (our best WR) behind the LOS and sending Erickson on a route as our primary option?

Although that was PI
Reply/Quote
2 Runs when they're expecting it, and a pass to one of the Shortest Receivers on the field?!
Reply/Quote
What’s the over/under Ravens score on opening possession of 2nd half
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He wasn't here for 1+ of those years, so how was he the problem then?

Did you seriously just make an excuse for the short time he wasn't part of the problem? And you're not embarrassed?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:29 PM)samhain Wrote: Is Miller hurt?  I thought he was supposed to be this huge upgrade over Alex Redmond, lol.

Out with a groin injury.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I dont understand how its NOTpass interference

Unless it’s blindingly obvious, the league will not be overturning PI related calls. I think the league refs are thumbing their noses at the idea of challenging a judgement call.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Excellent is extremely generous.

Right. Forgot. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
blatant PI
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 03:35 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Unless it’s blindingly obvious, the league will not be overturning PI related calls. I think the league refs are thumbing their noses at the idea of challenging a judgement call.

No i get that. I'm asking why no flag was thrown in the first place. At the least its defensive holding.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote