Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
It’s scary what this franchise’s stats must be after a TO

It’s always a guaranteed FAIL

(10-13-2019, 04:25 PM)Whacked Wrote: Let’s burn a TO.... bc THAT always works for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Gotta have a turnover here.
Reply/Quote
Are the Benals not allowed to throw to Benard when he's going north and south...I cant wait for Benard to go to the Patriots or the Saints so I can watch how a real team really uses their receiving backs.
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
Looked to me like a TE (or someone was open--crossing the middle) on that "pass" to Gio. But it's not the QBs fault for not coming off the guy that was covered so he could throw it to someone else...

Must have been the "make noise" sign on the jumbotron.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I am stunned Dalton poorly executed a screen play. He always makes them look so easy..
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:29 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Gotta have a turnover here.

Don’t worry, we will have a turnover next time we have the ball. We are overdue
Reply/Quote
The ratbirds are just playing down to our level, but still enough to secure the W.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope if Andy doesn't play another snap this year he's been in the league 9 years
Actually even if he never played a snap this season, as long as he's on a team, he'd still have been in the league 9 years.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Do the Bengals even practice screen plays? They never seem to be able to execute one.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Let's call this a game... Let's see what Finley can do with this oline..
Dalton will be gone after this season.. Let's start playing for next season
Reply/Quote
Dalton has a whopping 62.0 passer rating, but at least he's still in the game cause the defense sinks, or something. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Remember the good years 8 and 8 with Blake. O the good old days.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Looked to me like a TE (or someone was open--crossing the middle) on that "pass" to Gio. But it's not the QBs fault for not coming off the guy that was covered so he could throw it to someone else...

Must have been the "make noise" sign on the jumbotron.  Mellow

Lol Dalton has not been good today but let's not assume it's easy to find alternate receivers on a designed screen play...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:29 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Are the Benals not allowed to throw to Benard when he's going north and south...I cant wait for Benard to go to the Patriots or the Saints so I can watch how a real team really uses their receiving backs.

No shit.  It's just sickening what could be done with Gio yet no matter who the coach is here he gets lame plays.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Miami only down a TD against Washington.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:31 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: Remember the good years 8 and 8 with Blake. O the good old days.

Shake and Blake,

Shake and Blake, 
Bengals tougher in the jungle than a rattlesnake.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Paging Geno Atkins....paging Geno Atkins
Reply/Quote
3 points from our offense so far...

Not going to win many games like that.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Closing my eyes helps me sleep at night.  Whatever

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 3 points from our offense so far...

Not going to win many games like that.

shhh... blame it on the D. 
Reply/Quote