Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
Not going to win many games scoring 3 points on offense and only having 202 yards.
Reply/Quote
All we have to do is get a quick td and then get stop use our timeouts we saved....oh wait
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:52 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: We have to find some way to enjoy ourselves during this trainwreck of a season, eh.

How bout a GoFundMe to rent a garbage truck to fill all of our Bengals gear and Dump it on Mike Brown's lawn? 
Reply/Quote
7 times 0-5 start since 1990.
Reply/Quote
Here come the garbage yards. We just screwed that up
Reply/Quote
Just wish Ross could be in the game right now for garbage time TD.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Was that not encroachment?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel like teams and announcers shouldn't be allowed to get excited and celebrate when we give up a sack.
Reply/Quote
Why is Andy still playing?
Reply/Quote
Well, Jerry was doing ok...

Reply/Quote
Let's be real. There is way too much wrong with this team for anything good to happen this season. And given the refusal of ownership to do the obvious and trade who they can to stockpile picks next season will be more of the same.
Reply/Quote
A false start on Dalton...that's new.
Reply/Quote
There is the o line we know and love
Reply/Quote
1 sack and ANDY can't get a damn TD.

But let's keep him in there.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: 9 minutes and 45 seconds! Get it right if you're going to post in here about how bad the D is!!!!!!!!

Ninja

I stopped reading right after I read 10 minutes. Of course they were the last words in the sentence, but that's not the point. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: Let's be real. There is way too much wrong with this team for anything good to happen this season. And given the refusal of ownership to do the obvious and trade who they can to stockpile picks next season will be more of the same.

You're just figuring that out now?

Some people figured it out 28 years ago.
Reply/Quote
That is our largest gain I think roughing the passer. Let’s do that every play
Reply/Quote
this team is dreadful
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 04:53 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: All we have to do is get a quick td and then get stop use our timeouts we saved....oh wait

A quick TD = losing by less than 7 = moral victory.
Reply/Quote
Here comes a score to make it look closer than it was, and buy Dalton another start.

Reply/Quote