Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
(10-16-2022, 02:56 PM)M.W. Wrote: My guess is they are tired since the offense is has been non-existent for the majority of the season.

Fixed it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:56 PM)M.W. Wrote: My guess is they are tired since the offense is has been non-existent for the majority of the game season.
Reply/Quote
Another off season talking about high draft picks. Don’t really miss those discussions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Best part is they get the ball after half. This is gonna be a blowout.. These slow starts are this teams identity now..
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:56 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: My math must be off, weren't the Bengals on the 35 also and they fair caught on their 35? Oh well lol.

ESPN is showing it as having gone to the 25 yard line not the 35. I'm not sure which I'd accurate hah 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:56 PM)M.W. Wrote: My guess is they are tired since the offense is has been non-existent for the majority of the game.

TOP was in favor of the Bengals not too long ago.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The injury break will be longer than the last Bengals offensive possession. The defensive players are humans too and get worn out when the offense does the pass,pass, pass, punt all day.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 02:56 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I could play QB for the Saints today lol, Dalton has the easiest job in the world. Just gunna hand that ball off all day and win a blowout at this rate.

Looks like a Big 12 team playing Navy and having them run the triple option down their throat. Getting destroyed at the LOS.
Reply/Quote
We whiffed the draft big time this year. Took 2 guys Lou won't play at the top. Go no WR/TE help.

Huber needs to be cut.

Keeping Harris (and his injury) cost us a game.

Zac costs us 3-7 pts a game, and that is not counting stupid playcalling.

I am firmly in the camp that thinks Zach needs to go before we can take the next step.
Reply/Quote
Still calling a Chido big play.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
So what are the chances of getting to the playoffs when you fall to 2-4 and suck at football?
Reply/Quote
Freakin comical. Think the D is protesting the offense
Reply/Quote
Saints have 144 rushing yards.
Reply/Quote
Pratt has been so bad today. Like his first day playing LB

How many first half points are they going to give up to a terrible, one dimensional offense littered with back ups?
Reply/Quote
Have to hold them to a fg
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:00 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Freakin comical. Think the D is protesting the offense

Eh...we knew the D wasn't great. There's been little pass rush all year. And Reader is a huge player.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:00 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Pratt has been so bad today. Like his first day playing LB

How many first half points are they going to give up to a terrible, one dimensional offense littered with back ups?

I'm wondering why we have him setting the edge in the first place? 
Reply/Quote
The sickest thing about this is that all their WR are hurt. We knew this all week. And they are STILL running it down our throats.
Reply/Quote
Bengals:
17 passes
5 rushes
Reply/Quote
Down two scores in the first half, per usual.
Reply/Quote