Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Saints***
(10-16-2022, 03:29 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Or Thomas. 

If we were missing Chase, Highins, and Boyd, how do you think we'd do? 

They'd have about 13 yards of offense. But every other team "gets right" against the Bengals. Mindfuckingblowing how this team consistently shits their pants when playing backups and mediocre teams. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Down 6 at half seems doable. Offense can move the ball at will if they stay patient and catch the ball. Lou will have a better idea of what to do defensively.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:30 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Nice time management by NO.

Is ZT taking notes?

Zac managed the time on that drive expertly as well. The defense just blew it 
Reply/Quote
What a disaster of a half...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:31 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Ugly. Giving up 20 points in a half to the equivalent of a Lingerie League team

So your aroused by the Saints offensive players, eh?

Pervert
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: omg this ***** team is so annoying. As usual, figuing out new ways every week to **** up and allow backups and PS players have career days. 

wtf is Eli Apple doing? 

I swear, this is the most stupid, ****** up, idiotic team in the history of the NFL. 

Watch. They will manage to keep it close and lose by less than a TD at the end. 

Fuckups.

Walk-off FG after the defense allows Dalton to drive the length of the field.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
So half end. Zac called only about 3 or 4 running plays. The Saints weren't stopping the Run, but Zac was.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati needs to get Mitchell Wilcox involved asap
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
This defense is sorry af today.. I don't see that no 2nd half tds holding up..
Reply/Quote
Eli Apple can’t be a starting CB on this team next season. That is all.

Reply/Quote
Well the only plus side is we've been absolutely shredded by the run, and are only down 6. Of course, if we can't stop the run in the 2nd half, it'll be more than 6 down by the time we get the ball.
Reply/Quote
******* doesn’t turn the ball over and they are winning.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Defense is not helping with lack of Sacks and turnovers
Saints haven't been in 2nd or 3rd and long All day.
Every 3rd down is manageable
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Down 6 at half seems doable. Offense can move the ball at will if they stay patient and catch the ball. Lou will have a better idea of what to do defensively.

Chicken littles don't care, but you are correct.  Down one score at half time.  Only problem to me is the Saints scored at the half, and get the ball first.  I don't like the opponent to have the opportunity to double score.
Reply/Quote
A colonoscopy is preferable to this.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
164 yards rushing by Saints.......hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:32 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Walk-off FG after the defense allows Dalton to drive the length of the field.

That's a bet i would place.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It’s a one score game Burrow seems half awake at least.

If the defence can stop em first drive and get us some momentum we could win this comfortably.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Chicken littles don't care, but you are correct.  Down one score at half time.  Only problem to me is the Saints scored at the half, and get the ball first.  I don't like the opponent to have the opportunity to double score.

Well if the defence can't stop being double scored on, it almost doesn't matter who gets the ball when and how. 

After the PPG season they've had, that half was an embarrassment. Hopefully this will be akin to that AFC Champ game and we'll adjust.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 03:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Down 6 at half seems doable. Offense can move the ball at will if they stay patient and catch the ball. Lou will have a better idea of what to do defensively.

Offense can move the ball at will?
Reply/Quote