Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Illegal pick at the end of the game.  Offensive holding uncalled, defensive holding called on a flop play.  A+ cheating again.  I'm reminded of why I don't spend any money on the NFL anymore.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:12 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Why am I shocked. Refs aside, the Bengals defense wilted against the Steelers offense. Sheesh. Brown had nothing in the first half and then went off in the second. Austin has not impressed me at all so far this year outside of the 2nd half of last weeks game against the Dolphins.

The thing I can’t stand is his philosophy is turnovers. You can’t be a good defense when that is your philosophy. If you rely on turnovers to be a good defense, you are not a good defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If Hunter runs into the guy covering Brown - yes.

If Hunter runs a slant and gets jammed by the guy covering him while the guy covering Brown (Williams) plays 25 yards off - no.

Wrong
Reply/Quote
They did call 9 penalties on the Steelers and only 6 on the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:13 PM)Housh Wrote: You don’t get sacks you lose

Flat out

Sacks?  What about zero pressure
Reply/Quote
So mentally weak it's beyond comprehension. The play calling was terrible. Receivers dropping every other ball. Defensive Line giving Ben literally all day. Freaking pathetic. This Dline should be embarrassed and give their game day checks back to the fans.
Reply/Quote
Kiss a championship goodbye and probably postseason too. This was a MUST win for the team no matter the records and they failed....which makes them utter failures in everything.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: And that's the season. Until they beat Pitt they are scum and not legit anything.

Ffs they lost a football game. Seek professional help.

Reply/Quote
One of these days, and I hope soon, the Bengals will get tired of being their bitches!
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If Hunter runs into the guy covering Brown - yes.

If Hunter runs a slant and gets jammed by the guy covering him while the guy covering Brown (Williams) plays 25 yards off - no.

Brown and Schuster were right beside each other when that happened.
Reply/Quote
Some of these comments are aids

Season over? We’re still first in the AFCN losers bye

We must get pressure next game. You won’t beat anyone without pressure
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:15 PM)car91 Wrote: One of these days, and I hope soon, the Bengals will get tired of being their bitches!

Like I mentioned earlier, it wont be till ben and marvin are gona
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:13 PM)N_B Wrote: Wrong

No, he's exactly right. The Bengals player initiated contact just as much as Hunter did. The problem was Austin's terrible call to have Jackson playing 10 yards off man when they have 2 receivers bunched. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:13 PM)N_B Wrote: Wrong

If you are correct every bunch formation would be an offensive penalty.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The NFL is scripted. The holding call on Dre K on last Pitt drive proves it.
The RECEIVER RAN INTO HIM.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:14 PM)Sweetness Wrote: So mentally weak it's beyond comprehension. The play calling was terrible. Receivers dropping every other ball. Defensive Line giving Ben literally all day. Freaking pathetic. This Dline should be embarrassed and give their game day checks back to the fans.

They still went up with 118 on the clock. Thats not mentally weak. They just got out played and maybe outcoached....though I hate to give Biz Markie that much credit.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I understand you have to score when you can but damn, you have a banged up D and leave them with plenty of time. Why throw sideline passes. Would have been better off havin Mixon Kay down on the one.
Reply/Quote
our team needs a psychologist... too much losing PTSD.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:16 PM)Sweetness Wrote: No, he's exactly right. The Bengals player initiated contact just as much as Hunter did. The problem was Austin's terrible call to have Jackson playing 10 yards off man when they have 2 receivers bunched. 

You’re right about Jackson, wrong about Hunter
Reply/Quote
Gonna be tough in KC if we couldn’t get a stop BS Pittsburg
Reply/Quote