Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 6 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(10-14-2018, 05:13 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: All on Marvin. He has to know that you don't leave Ben that much time. I mean, goddammit, you just don't. The man OWNS the Bengals. Don't leave him 1:18 with three timeouts.
But the pisser of it is......is that the Steelers AREN'T that good. My goodness, the Bengals make them look good.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote
does g. atkins do interviews after games? I would like to hear his thoughts on what was happening in the trenches, since we had no results there lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:23 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Bengals still control their own fate. Could lose against KC next and still control their fate

Some of you guys are hysterical.

I think people are tired of losing to the Steelers. Over and over again. In similar fashion.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I don't think they laid a hand on Ben, much less sacked him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:16 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I understand you have to score when you can but damn, you have a banged up D and leave them with plenty of time. Why throw sideline passes. Would have been better off havin Mixon Kay down on the one.

I thought they should have called a run or two on that drive.  They didn't until the end.  It was pretty careless, really.  Cost them the ballgame.
Reply/Quote
Still not ready to be a true contender.... can’t lose that game.....just can’t
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:16 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I understand you have to score when you can but damn, you have a banged up D and leave them with plenty of time. Why throw sideline passes. Would have been better off havin Mixon Kay down on the one.

Because the Steelers had so much success with that....

Oh wait....
Reply/Quote
0 pressure all game.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:15 PM)Housh Wrote: Some of these comments are aids

Season over? We’re still first in the AFCN losers bye

We must get pressure next game. You won’t beat anyone without pressure

We’re in first place today. We won’t be by Nov. 11. We’ll be 5-4 and the Steelers will be 5-3-1. Mark it down. This is another year missing the playoffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: clock mismanagement made us lose, knowing our defense is junk. pittsburgh was probably happy to let us score lol

They were. 
Reply/Quote
I get why you run the clock down, but, I would hope my defense can come up big when it counts.

Anyway, the Steelers only needed a FG but got a TD. Once they hit the Bengals 30, the game was over.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:25 PM)samhain Wrote: I thought they should have called a run or two on that drive.  They didn't until the end.  It was pretty careless, really.  Cost them the ballgame.

Yep. Marvin has no clue how to manage the clock. Its pretty pathetic actually. 
Reply/Quote
Marvin sucks, the Steelers get to hold, the defense sucks, the refs love them some Steelers, the offensive line sucks, Haden is AJ's daddy, Eagle and Fouts get tight in the pants thinking about the Steelers winning while the Bengals lose, the sun is hot, and the water makes you wet.

Same as it ever was.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:24 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: My reaction after losing this game:

[Image: LiveLeak-dot-com-rambo_1539529400.gif?XE...VDIh-xNFKQ]

Me at McDonald's right now:

[Image: jBQOvu.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure Tomlin has Marvin bent over in the locker room.
Reply/Quote
90s, 2000s 2010s, May as well be the same decade... At least with the 90s nobody even had hope. A little bit more winning same results.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:25 PM)samhain Wrote: I thought they should have called a run or two on that drive.  They didn't until the end.  It was pretty careless, really.  Cost them the ballgame.

This loss falls on D and Marvin Lewis.

Such poor management as always. The 4th and 1 and lack of using up the clock at the end is all on Marvin.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ffs they lost a football game. Seek professional help.

And THIS shows you are not an actual Bengals fan. Stealer games always dwarf other games in importance to the fanbase. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: And THIS shows you are not an actual Bengals fan. Stealer games always dwarf other games in importance to the fanbase. 

That guy is a troll.  Pay him no mind
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:28 PM)bengals73 Wrote: 90s, 2000s 2010s, May as well be the same decade... At least with the 90s nobody even had hope.   A little bit more winning same results.

Jeff Blake had a better record (as a Bengal) against the Steelers than Carson or Andy.

Let that sink in. Marv sucks.
Reply/Quote