Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
Dalton is not great. However, there are soooo many other areas of this team that need to be addressed before you even get to the QB position that it’s pathetic.
This is why I don’t get NFL Sunday Ticket anymore and I dont spend any $ on this team. They are a trash organization and probably always will be. Only good thing is that I live on the west coast so I don’t have to watch them on TV every Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 10:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh please. Two terrible throws to Green in a row. And the first one was a catch if the ball wasn’t thrown at AJ’s feet.
Right. 2 throws equals a guy sucking. Got it. Rolleyes

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:01 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ok, so how many has jumped off the cliff already?

Had this circled as a loss weeks ago, so I didn't even get out of the car at the cliff park.

We're on to Tampa.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This was exactly what was expected. Anyone that thought we were going to come in and shut down the Chiefs offense hadn’t been paying attention this season. Our only hope was for our offense to match them in a shootout, especially since the Chiefs defense is bad. This is on our offense. We’re on pace for 14 points. You’re NOT beating this KC team with 14 points. KC has the LAST RANKED DEFENSE. This is pathetic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
They need to settle down, pretend they are playing the colts.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 10:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s been terrible, but it’s never his fault here.
Yep 1 TD and 0 INTs is "terrible". Rolleyes

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This defense is just so, so bad you guys. I don't want to take anything away from KC, they have a fantastic offense. However, this defense simply can't tackle, they can't cover, they can't shed blocks. They can't do anything.

Burfict does not look good, by the way. For him being the "star, stud linebacker" of this defense, he has looked pretty bad. He has already missed multiple tackles, and that has been the story in his previous two games. All of these linebackers look bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 10:59 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: No he hasn't. 

It's because you guys actually don't identify anything here. 90% of you haven't even played Football. 

Dalton made two bad throws. This is worth overlooking the great ones he has made. It's complete nonsense. 

Having played football has nothing to do with knowing football.

Do you recall why Paul Brown did not give the HC job to Bill Walsh?  Because he never played.  He went on to be one of the greatest offensive minds ever.

Having said that, I agree with the rest of your post...
Reply/Quote
I get the hate on Austin, I do.

But where is the hate on Lazor? His offense has been awful tonight outside of 1 drive. And against one of the worst Ds in the league, even worse than ours.

This whole team has shat down it's leg tonight, but at least we have Marvin to get the troops ready for the 2nd half.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:02 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Jesus Christ could not even work a miracle with this offensive line.

Yes he could.

Reply/Quote
LBs and OL is what is holding this team back. Their refusal to play westerman is mind boggling. Maybe when Vigil ie back and Burfict gets some more reps the LB corps will improve. And maybe Price comes back and the slide Hopkins over. But the entire team is getting destroyed because of those putrid corps
Reply/Quote
Lewis, Austin, and Lazer are working feverishly with their half time adjustments to get us right back in this one. Giggle, Giggle, Clap, Clap.
Reply/Quote
What a cluster
Reply/Quote
Scoring only 7 against any team in a half isn't good. Even worse when it's a defense on pace to be the worst in nfl history.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Dalton is FAR from the biggest problem on this team right now - LBs, DBs, Oline ...................................................................... Dalton
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:03 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Had this circled as a loss weeks ago, so I didn't even get out of the car at the cliff park.

We're on to Tampa.

We got this.

Reply/Quote
Unfortunately we are starting to see the limitations of what we were able to do on the OL in one offseason. Add in the untimely Price injury and we are seeing the results now. Basically the last three games Hopkins has gotten abused, Hart has stunk and Redmond is erratic. At least Glenn has looked a little better tonight but overall this is three games now where the opposing D has blown our OL off the ball.
Reply/Quote
Injuries to Eifert and Bernard have reduced the plays and matchups Lazor can exploit.
Boyd and Ross have been no.shows tonight. 1 target a piece.
Reply/Quote
Feels like a playoff game................
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:03 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Had this circled as a loss weeks ago, so I didn't even get out of the car at the cliff park.

We're on to Tampa.

This game means nothing if we won last week. Naturally, the Bengals Bengaled and lost the game they needed to win. To still act like this game doesnt matter is just dumb. 
Reply/Quote