Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(10-21-2018, 11:33 PM)Joelist Wrote: And to be honest if they do not get the OL fixed it won't matter who is behind center this team will always flounder.

It’s better than it was but it’s not nearly good enough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Alex Erickson is legit. That is all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
FG????? way to give up on the game Marvin
Reply/Quote
marvin will kick the FG!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:33 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Ross is a waste of space right now

Why are people even asking about that ***** bust. It be like people are expected something of him. Don’t. He’s trash.
Reply/Quote
Yes got it down to 4 scores!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice FG
Reply/Quote
Offensive line blocking nobody..FFS do we have a playcall that entails blocking at the linebacker level?
Reply/Quote
Only 28 now...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Down 31 in the 3rd and you kick a field goal ........seriously!?
Reply/Quote
4 TDs to go.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis can eat shit
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:34 PM)Housh Wrote: We’re really taking this field goal? Lol

Umm ok

It's super important to get within 4 scores!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:32 PM)Housh Wrote: You can’t tell me Boyd wasn’t getting open all first half

That’s my hard criticism with Andy

He makes it seem like his WRs are worse than they are. You can’t tell me Boyd didn’t have ANY space for 2 quarters
Boyd has the most receptions on the team coming into this game. Of course Dalton is intentionally ignoring him. Rolleyes

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
we need to recover 4 onside kicks
Reply/Quote
I am going to put up a thread about how shitty Duke has been over the last 3 off seasons.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:34 PM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Alex Erickson is legit. That is all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good return man. But, He’s be my 4th option in that situation. But that’s not he first time they’ve thrown that route to him. It’s stupid. A.J. will be tripled so they need to use Boyd or CJ....or Tate!
Reply/Quote
After this weekend it is obvious there is not a football coach worth a damn in the entire state of Ohio.
Reply/Quote
well, with the steelers winning tomorrow, the AFC North is getting "interesting" now.
Reply/Quote
Do folks really think KC's Oline is protecting Mahomes that much better than our Oline is protecting Andy or could it possibly be something else?

Seems we are keeping Andy fairly clean.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:33 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Is Boyd getting involved because AJ is like quad covered or or has the game plan been that poor that he's just now getting targets on purpose?

I can’t be convinced Boyd was getting locked so hard he couldn’t get one catch for 2 quarters

That last int made it clear for me. We got tunnel vision, passive, excessively careful Andy today

AJ could’ve had a TD on one play and Andy threw it out of bounds. Iv accissed him of this before and i still see it. He’s rsther protect his stats than throw a fade to AJ Green one in one. If you have Aaron Rodgers AJ Green, he’s probably throw AJ 3-4 reds zone fades a game
Reply/Quote