Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(10-21-2018, 11:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: He's not. He IS the reason we've given up 31 points to their offense.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Well if you don't consider the botched punt and the pick 6 then you have a point
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fire Lewis now!!! Can we all chip in and put a billboard up near the stadium
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:46 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I wonder how much CLOVER HILL FARM paid Mike Brown to wear that hat. Advertising Money!

Wearing that hat on national tv should make the city if Cincy proud.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well if you don't consider the botched punt and the pick 6 then you have a point
That's why i said 31 not 38.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This game can't end early enough
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:50 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Fire Lewis now!!!   Can we all chip in and put a billboard up near the stadium

Dude we struggle to get enough folks to chip in to keep this Message Board active. 

Reply/Quote
Something has to be done about this defense Austin should be fired!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:50 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Fire Lewis now!!!   Can we all chip in and put a billboard up near the stadium

They will never fire him it's crazy. I have no idea how he is still there. 
Reply/Quote

Bet that would show 'em!
Reply/Quote
Funny how the team almost convinced me we would come back with the pick or at least make it interesting

It was a good joke.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:51 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's why i said 31 not 38.

Were you not including the pick 6 or the botched punt? 

Reply/Quote
Wait, there's a fourth quarter? Shit Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Next Sunday, beat Tampa in Cincy JUNGLE to have 5-3 record and I think that keeps First Place in AFC NORTH. It would make Bengals 2-1 against NFC South. Bengals at least losing to Chiefs on road, which means 2 AFC West teams come to Cincy....OK, Steelers move to FIRST PLACE for now.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
In all likelihood we are looking at the team moving to a different city (bigger market) once they are out of the stadium deal. That is what their approach to the team makes it feel like.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:51 PM)mon4078 Wrote: Something has to be done about this defense Austin should be fired!!!

They don't fire you in Cincy it's a lifetime job
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: He's not. He IS the reason we've given up 31 points to their offense.

But they do that to every team. 30+ points in 6 out of their 7 games. Scoring only 10 on their terrible defense in inexcusable however.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Were you not including the pick 6 or the botched punt? 
The Chiefs currently have 38 points. 7 were from a pick 6. Ergo the vaunted Bengals D gave up 31 points. What are you struggling with?

Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick is horrible too
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: But they do that to every team. 30+ points in 6 out of their 7 games. Scoring only 10 on their terrible defense in inexcusable however.
While I agree it's inexcusable for the offense to not show up, that does not absolve the defense from doing their job.

Reply/Quote
Defense is straight up trash
Reply/Quote