Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
Holy crap...Driskel....Core. Magic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: KC has 2 sacks to our 1. He’s hardly been running for his life. Difference is Mahomes makes big plays even under pressure. Dalton was doing much better at that this season, but not tonight.

Bengals have 2 sacks. Billings and Dunlap. 
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:22 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Jeff Driskell looks comfortable in a real game.

Maybe.. just maybe, he does really well during prime time.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Andy Dalton has been protected just fine tonight. and has a passer rating of 63 against the worst D in the NFL.  Folks would take you a little more seriously if you were a little objective. 

Let me teach you something about football.

Defenses have figured out they can run cover 2 man against the Bengals. 

D coordinators don't have to put extra guys in the box because offensive line cannot stop the opposing defensive lines from getting hands on Mixon and they even create negative plays with only 6 men in the box.

If the Bengals pass Andy is forced to throw the ball in less than 2.5 seconds because the offensive line cannot protect him for developing routes.

This is without mentioning any penalties by .....the offensive line.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Did I miss something or did Lawson get traded and if so who did we get in return?
Reply/Quote
To be honest, the offense was just as inept as the defense .. and the special teams .... and of course the coaching.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:19 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Honest question:  Is there anyone on here that has any ounce of faith in this team?

I think they can win 8-10 games.  Do I think they can beat good teams when it counts?  Absolutely not.
Reply/Quote
Driskells on fire!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:26 AM)matmaven Wrote: To be honest, the offense was just as inept as the defense .. and the special teams .... and of course the coaching.

And of course the ownership
Reply/Quote
Good luck to Bengals against Tampa in THE JUNGLE. Get to 5-3

As bad as tonight was, it's not a season breaker.

Bengals injured, Chiefs pretty healthy

Bengals just played best team in AFC West. They can still have good record against AFC West.

Beat Tampa next week.

If you lose to a lousy team, that is a season breaker. Panthers and Chiefs on road were 2 tough play-off type teams that will beat other AFC North teams.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Well that was pleasant.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:19 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Honest question:  Is there anyone on here that has any ounce of faith in this team?

This team is ****** with the current FO/coaches. Enjoy a few regular season wins against average teams but don't even think about winning anything more than that. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
At least I got to enjoy my Sunday
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 12:23 AM)JumboTron Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Yeah, brain fart lol

Arguing with fools is tiring work.

Reply/Quote
This was pretty much a whole team mushroom cloud.

All of a sudden Tampa Bay is pretty much a season on the line game for them. The only hope we have is Jameis Winston is incompetent.
Reply/Quote
I’m going to bed. There better be some pink slips on some desks at Paul Brown Stadium tomorrow morning.
Reply/Quote
My buddy txt me before the game about how i was feeling. I told him, if they lose a shootout (like KC did against the Pats last week) i'd be ok with it. They couldn't even do that. Completely shit the bed like they always do against good teams on prime time. 

Absolute, complete shit show from top to bottom. Going nowhere. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
They won’t recover from this. Pretty much season.
Reply/Quote
Well Darn!

Reply/Quote
Was this the biggest ass-kicking the Bengals received under Marvin?
Reply/Quote