Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(10-22-2017, 08:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So, I had to listen to most of the game since I was on the road...just how much did the refs screw us over for us to lose this?

Well, there wasn’t a single penalty called on them today. Not one.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:27 PM)Joelist Wrote: I think we're about to see "Carson Palmer blowup 2.0" this offseason. No QB could succeed behind that line and as today showed Lazor can only hide the awfulness of the OL for so long. I think the five straight plays where Andy got hit by unblocked defenders there finally blew even his even tempered gasket.

What happened?  I quit watching in the third.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Epitome of a Marvin Lewis coached team. Huddle up and hide when you get punched in the mouth.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I see.  So how many snaps did Burfict get to play before the NFL had him banned for life?

Burfict got one stern lecture and that’s it.
Reply/Quote
**** everybody on the payroll
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:30 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: What happened?  I quit watching in the third.

It got worse.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:29 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: You know what's truly sad. Most people on this board KNEW this line was in trouble BEFORE the season started. How could it the coaching staff and front office not see this coming?

Oh...I think they knew. They just didn't want to spend money to fix it.

Losing can be profitable in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So, I had to listen to most of the game since I was on the road...just how much did the refs screw us over for us to lose this?

They didn’t at all. O line stunk. We were badly outplayed badly in the trenches.
Reply/Quote
Well at least we'll get a top 5 Draft Pick.....To waste
Reply/Quote

One of the few games against these guys Pittsburgh didn't have to dip into their slush fund to pay the refs, we were more than bad enough to lose all on our own!
Reply/Quote
Did we blitz Pig Ben until he threw another 5 INTs and retired?
Reply/Quote

They let the Bengals onto the field.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
i don't blame Dalton. This was mostly interior line play and lack of a number 2 option besides AJ
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did we blitz Pig Ben until he threw another 5 INTs and retired?

No. His uniform won’t even need washed for the next game.
Reply/Quote
NFL = WWF 2.0

eff this BS
Reply/Quote
We should be 8-0. Marvin is a GM.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: What happened?  I quit watching in the third.

The 3rd quarter was an offensive clinic compared to the 4th quarter. We had some sacks where the defender didn't get touched.
Reply/Quote
Pig Ben never got touched. Can’t believe Ihad to write that.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Our offense got shut down in the 2nd half against the Packers, Bills, and Steelers.

See a trend?

Oh, it's not just this year. That's been going on since 20marv.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:30 PM)Wyche Wrote: What happened?  I quit watching in the third.

Well we had a ridiculous sequence over two series where Andy got hit five times on five straight plays and sacked three of them - all by completely unblocked defenders coming right through Fisher, Bodine and Hopkins. Remember he got hit and hurt earlier too. Finally he just threw it away on fourth down when blocking collapsed yet again. I think he has reached the end of his patience. 
Reply/Quote