Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
I swear, if Marvin says 'we did some good things' or 'we need to do better' during the post game presser...I'm going to punch him in his uterus!  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:33 PM)Rattler Wrote: NFL = WWF  2.0

eff this BS

I'll admit the Bengals are the "Barry Horriwitz" of the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:33 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: i don't blame Dalton. This was mostly interior line play and lack of a number 2 option besides AJ

And AJ getting owned by Haden yet again. Good signing by Pittsburgh. Assures AJ Green will be a non-factor against them for the rest of his career.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: Exactly. Contrary to some of the fake Bengal fans here even the sportscasters have commented on some of the fluky INTs this season. Actually 4 so far. 

C'mon.  They were both bad throws today.  The game certainly wasn't Dalton's fault, but those INTs weren't flukes.

Dalton has definitely had some bad breaks when it comes to tips, but if you're going to bring those up then you have to bring up the should-have-been-INTs the other team drops, like Buffalo did two weeks ago.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I swear, if Marvin says 'we did some good things' or 'we need to do better' during the post game presser...I'm going to punch him in his uterus!  Ninja

Please give him one for me too.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: When is the last time a Bengal running back had a hundred yards in a game against anyone but Cleveland?

Looks like week 2 of 2015 when Gio went for 123 against the Chargers.
Reply/Quote
Getting hard to continue to care about this mess. It doesn't seem that anyone in the organization really does.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did we blitz Pig Ben until he threw another 5 INTs and retired?

lol. 

That one is gonna leave a mark. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did we blitz Pig Ben until he threw another 5 INTs and retired?

The defense played good today after the first 2 TD's but our offense stunk in the 2nd half. There were no blitzes at all and our young DB's handled it well. 

1st half to A.J was working and Mixon was playing well.  2nd half stopped throwing to A.J and Bernard played like shit. I dont know if they made adjustments and took those guys away or we just stopped doing what worked. If it was the first one then we dont have a back up plan for anything.

We are like a heavyweight fighter who only knows how to throw haymakers. Once the other team forces us to box , its over.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:36 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Getting hard to continue to care about this mess. It doesn't seem that anyone in the organization really does.

Definitely.  I guess were are all masochists. 
Reply/Quote
Mike is happy. He doesn't have to pay for the post season and Marvins new contract keeps getting cheaper and cheaper.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:36 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Getting hard to continue to care about this mess. It doesn't seem that anyone in the organization really does.

After the past 2 offseasons with all of the free agents we lost...we're rebuilding. This isn't a 1-2 year fix.

We need about 5-6 new starters to be competitive.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It got worse.

LMAO....we I could deduce that....but what did Dalton do when he got pissed?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, I can see AJ Green pulling a Carson more than Andy. Andy has it good. He doesn't even have to win and he'll start for several more years....Easy Money.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:37 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Mike is happy. He doesn't have to pay for the post season and Marvins new contract keeps getting cheaper and cheaper.

Post-season games make for big money.  Mike Brown is probably a shat businessman.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:37 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: The defense played good today after the first 2 TD's but our offense stunk in the 2nd half. There were no blitzes at all and our young DB's handled it well. 

1st half to A.J was working and Mixon was playing well.  2nd half stopped throwing to A.J and Bernard played like shit. I dont know if they made adjustments and took those guys away or we just stopped doing what worked. If it was the first one then we dont have a back up plan for anything.

We are like a heavyweight fighter who only knows how to throw haymakers. Once the other team forces us to box , its over.

The defense was bad. 0 sacks.

The Steelers ran the ball in the 2nd half to kill the clock. The Steelers passed at will and had a 100 yard rusher in the 3rd quarter.

The defense is hugely overrated.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: And AJ getting owned by Haden yet again. Good signing by Pittsburgh. Assures AJ Green will be a non-factor against them for the rest of his career.

AJ was getting doubled alot also, Remember that 1 deep throw to Lafell. Ross would have caught that and would have been a TD why he is not playing no clue. He supposedly healthy its pretty easy to run a fly pattern,
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO....we I could deduce that....but what did Dalton do when he got pissed?

he threw the ball away on 4th and 3 in a must have situation. b/c of unblocked defenders.
Reply/Quote
Our o line is straight up garbage. We could have Barry Sanders and Jerry rice and IT WOULD NOT MAKE A DAMN DIFFERENCE. MARVIN AND MIKE BROWN ARE A COMPLETE JOKE
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 08:39 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: LMAO....we I could deduce that....but what did Dalton do when he got pissed?

He laughed but spontaneous laughter is normal after surviving a head on collision.
Reply/Quote